show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

ive searched and mainly found one thread on someone wanting to see worn in wallabees. however, im more interested in clarks originals overall; especially the desert boot. i know a lot of you have them and i want more inspiration for getting a pair. lets see what youve got.

I've got a pair of brown suede wallabees -- coffee joints -- that I might take a pic of tomorrow for this thread. I sprayed them with water repellant the first day I got them and it made the crepe soles turn orange. So i had to use this detergent marker/pen and that thankfully made them return to their original color overnight.. but you can imagine my horror

I really want to pick up a pair of their desert boots, or whatever they're called, as long as it doesn't have that seam down the middle because that kills it for me

I've got a pair of brown suede wallabees -- coffee joints -- that I might take a pic of tomorrow for this thread. I sprayed them with water repellant the first day I got them and it made the crepe soles turn orange. So i had to use this detergent marker/pen and that thankfully made them return to their original color overnight.. but you can imagine my horror

I really want to pick up a pair of their desert boots, or whatever they're called, as long as it doesn't have that seam down the middle because that kills it for me

thats the desert trek, the only pair of clarks i have right now.

where can i procure P&Bs...and no not the supreme collabo, just the stuff in general.

also how would you compare the wallabees and desert boots in terms of comfort, function and veratility?

i think it was sometime in 05 that they had practically a FSR of P&Bs on ebay just sitting there for months prices kept going down to like $40 i think..totally slept on that.

Padmore and Barnes Wallabees can be found on ebay from time to time.

They're usually not labeled as P&B's, so you gotta know what to look for that separates them from regular made in China Wally's.

Seeing as how I'm always in the market for a pair, I'm not going to tell you what things you should look for seeing as I don't want another shark in the water. But if you do some research you should be able to distinguish them rather easily.

when did the paul smith ones come out?

I am not really sure. Probably a good time before supreme had them made which was in 2001? Paul Smith also had P&B make the regular ankle high wallabees, don't know if they was released at the same time as the plaintoes though.. R&S probably have some more fulfilling answers.