Alife x Levis 501s

Guest Montreal

Guest Montreal

Hi guys,

I have these things listed on eBay but I hate dealing with eBay (as you can tell by my half-assed attempt to put them on eBay) and I hate people who post eBay links on forums like this, so I'm going to offer this item for sale directly to you guys. I'm selling my Alife x Levis 501xx. They are a 32 x 32 - a true 32 might I add. They've been worn 4 times and they show zero signs of wear. I'm not really going to waste my time explaining the collabo cus you either know or you don't. This particular pair features the green/yellow arctuates. Honestly, these are a really stand out pair of jeans. I was doing my research and I came across a handful of people saying that they are STF's or whatever but they are dry selvedge and I've taken pictures of the selvedge line to prove it. Anyways, the pictures I have are untagged and I'm really sorry about this. If you want more pictures, just PM me.

I'm asking $180 shipped.

000_0163.jpg

000_0165.jpg

000_0166.jpg

Guest Montreal

I don't have a tape measure but I will try my hardest to get measurements for you guys by this evening at the very latest. And I would prefer cash but I am open to trades.

Thanks!

Guest Montreal

Measurements and more pics will be coming tomorrow. I've been SO busy with school, I've not had time to eat or anything. Sorry for the delay fellas.

Guest Montreal

MEASUREMENTS: 15.75 inches across, 8.25 at the leg opening, 8ish at the knee.. not sure where to measure the knee though? and im not sure what the rise is but i measured from the top of the crotch to the bottom at it was like 10.5 inches. Hope that helps!