hem- 9"

inseam- 35"

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I'll third the request for measurements on those RRDG (waist and thigh are my concerns), and stand in line behind jschenkkan and baladoongdoong.

Also, what would shipping to Canada cost?

i posted up the all measurements in the ralph post above^, thigh and waist included, and all are measurements of the jeans as they are now with after wear and no soaks or washes, so a little stretched,

ill do $80 USD shipped to cananda

No idea how the flatheads aren't sold yet. I'd love to if it were 6 months from now. My PBJs have me sweating enough. Look amazing though. Had to be the only pair of flatheads in orlando which is nice.

No idea how the flatheads aren't sold yet. I'd love to if it were 6 months from now. My PBJs have me sweating enough. Look amazing though. Had to be the only pair of flatheads in orlando which is nice.

you called it, i just sold them like 15 minutes ago. id be willing to put money on them being the only pair in o-town, they were just a tad too tight, i think ill get one size up after i concentrate on my sams more, which are seriously going to murder me this summer...

• 3 weeks later...