Post Your Pets!

corned beef

This is Diesel when he was three months old during a photoshoot for some Dry Bones shit and a Sugar Cane belt..

diesel.jpg

diesel1.jpg

diesel2.jpg

Photos by: AYN

Yes, they are my dream dog.

Caucasian Shepherd, I had one when I was a kid. We had a female from show winner parents that we got in Russia. She was probably the only dog that I was never friendly with. We would walk her in the woods and one time she killed bambi, fucking baby deer. If you ever get that dog you better have a huge property, they love their space.

My stepfather used to be a breeder and we had some big dogs. We had the first official Moscow Watchdog in Poland and he was a little over 90kg. My stepsister used to ride him like a horse.

shitty pic, but we partied harddddd

pkkkk.jpg

this pic is too cute!!! cant +rep yet, but omg <3

this thread has me looking like a creeper, smiling at my screen! haha

im so jealous, think im gonna be adopting a kitty soon!

Caucasian Shepherd, I had one when I was a kid. We had a female from show winner parents that we got in Russia. She was probably the only dog that I was never friendly with. We would walk her in the woods and one time she killed bambi, fucking baby deer. If you ever get that dog you better have a huge property, they love their space.

Do you have any photos of it? Did it just bond with one person? (and hated everyone else)

This is my dog, Marley, she's a boxer. I rescued her almost 4 yrs ago in Indiana. I really couldn't have asked for a cooler dog.. shes so smart! ...and really friendly. She has this underbite, like a cash register... and her tongue sticks out %95 percent of the time. (Is that not the cutest shit!!!)

marleyfy3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have any photos of it? Did it just bond with one person? (and hated everyone else)

sorry totally missed your post. it bonded with my stepfather but he had a very different approach to dogs. i don't think i ever saw him pet the dog. i don't think she hated me, she just didn't care about me.

i would only get this dog if i would live somewhere away from people with a lots of room to run. we kept the dog outside, it was a real guard dog for us. every time anyone got close to the house this huge mutant wolf would run up and just bark when she was right by the fence. this was in poland where the winters really suck and the dog was always fine. she was in great shape and could run really fast. i'm not sure if i would ever take a dog like that to a park or near any other dogs. once she saw a rabbit or any other animal it was over in a matter of seconds. it's a very dangerous dog.

i don't have any pictures of her but maybe my mom does. i'll try to scan some old pics of other dogs i had.