The Sopranos final season 07

Lucas

• 3 weeks later...

True about the 1st half of 6 (this new stuff is actually a continuation of 6) being not so good.

I was about to give up on it after "6a", but the new episodes showed me that this still has some life in it... that Uncle Junior stuff is too much...

I loved last night's episode. I was pretty disappointed with episodes stage 5 where Paulie and Tony go out of town and Remember me when its just showing junior most the time although it was funny how he played mafia in the hosipital but it seems like almost nothing happened in thesse episodes and that there should be much more going on leading up to the end. But the shit last night with Christopher man i was thinking in the beginning that wow hes going to start talking im sure this sunday's episode will be fantastic. Ive watched it since season one and its definitely going to feel like something or someone died when its over. Also I can't get enough of entourage.

I thought last night's episode was superb - and I do like this season so far. Some people just forget the original premise of the show - it is not just a mob power struggle show - it's about a man's balancing act between the two fams. One thing I have taken for granted is how good the acting has been from some of the major players because I've gotten so used to the pretty high standard. The scene where Tony is talking to Melfi about Anthoy Jr.'s problems - not where he was talking but that few seconds where his eyes were welling up, but he couldn't put his thoughts into words with all the angst and frustration - that there was golden.

I am gonna miss the show.

somebody's gonna snap...anthony jr or christopher...last episode i saw a side of anthony jr that i have never seen before...its like he finally realized who he really was and all the power he holds.

how many relapses can christopher have? definently my favorite from the show.

my guess is that Anthony Jr is either going to OD at a frat party (you can't mix anti-depressants and heavy drinking afterall) or will have entered "the family business" as a low-level thug by the end of the season.... again, not exactly closure for his character but you still see where things end up.

Shit! I didn't see last nights episode, but I opened google this moring and one of my RSS Feeds was "With Chris dead, how can there be a Soprano's movie" or something like that. I pointlessly averted my eyes, but the damage has been done. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Oh well, I guess I shoulda seen it coming, I thought he was going to shoot Pauly at the end of the episode last week. This is going to be a long day.

is there a place in nyc that sells recent episodes on dvd for cheap? I don't have means to record and transfer episodes - I have a buddy who just moved HK who is dying to catch up this season's episodes. Dude is a complete fool when it comes to technology related stuff so I am ruling out him downloading episodes - plus I've been reading that HBO is really vigilant about going after individuals who distribute/download HBO shows on the internet.

Thanks.

^^^

i got no connections...sorry.

yea, i missed last night's episode due to work..

can someone fill me in on how christopher died? he was always my favorite cause he was crazy derels....for some reason that episode when's he's all nodden out on the couch and crushes his wifes little dog sticks in my mind.

Guest Chocodove2

No comments on last weeks episode? I thought that AJ might be a goner there...but then I figured they couldn't kill off two big ones in two straight weeks. Anything can happen since it's only two episodes left, though...

Seems like Tony's world is closing in on him pretty quick.

Guest Chocodove2

I actually never saw the third godfather. First two a ton of times, but never was really interested in the third because everyone keeps telling me it sucks. What happens?

No comments on last weeks episode? I thought that AJ might be a goner there...but then I figured they couldn't kill off two big ones in two straight weeks. Anything can happen since it's only two episodes left, though...

Seems like Tony's world is closing in on him pretty quick.

man, AJ is a fucking bitch - that is a very convoluted way of putting things, but I actually appreciate Iler's acting, he is really playing the role of pathetic son really well - perhaps it may be because it is close to Iler's real life persona.

Jamie Lynn on other hand has regressed in her acting skills, can't just blame it on writing which reduces her character alot, back in the day, she used to have decent moments even in episodes where her character only had a line or two. She has been terrible this season.

I can't believe both Sopranos and Entourage are taking week off...I am gonna get the damn shakes.

• 2 weeks later...
3 weeks ago Tony Soprano was at a bar we play pool at - he told us what happens in the final episode...

Sh*t gets hectic...I'll tell you if you want to know...

i read that they filmed like 5 alternate endings so none of the actors/ people on set would know the ending but i dont doubt that he would know how it ends.

I keep expecting Paulie Walnuts to kill T....why else would he not be one of the people that they want to kill.......

but thats probably what they want me to believe.........

i read that they filmed like 5 alternate endings so none of the actors/ people on set would know the ending but i dont doubt that he would know how it ends.

I keep expecting Paulie Walnuts to kill T....why else would he not be one of the people that they want to kill.......

but thats probably what they want me to believe.........

I fu*king cant wait till next Sunday!

....Do you think AJ is gonna cry on the final episode...?