superdupersang

films you're looking forward to seeing

really looking forward to American Gangster. Denzel Washington and Russel Crowe and Ridley Scott is the director. Have big expectations for this.

American Gangster is a biopic of Harlem heroin kingpin Frank Lucas. Lucas grew up in rural, segregated North Carolina where he watched as his cousin was shot by the Klan for looking at a white girl. In the early 1970s he became the biggest heroin dealer in Harlem with a smuggling scheme that imported heroin out of Southeast Asia in the caskets of dead Vietnam soldiers. He soon made upwards of one million dollars a day in drug sales. American Gangster centers on narcotics lawman Richie Roberts' struggle to bring down Lucas, whose flamboyant style earned him the street name "Superfly", and catching the crooked cops and drug dealers who profited from Lucas's scheme.

I've been waiting to see American Gangster too, read a good article about it. The criminal underworld during the drug epidemic in NY fascinate me, another movie I wanna see is ..

Manda Bala (Send a Bullet)

It's a documentary about the all problems in Brazil. Here's a summary off IMDB ..

" ... Violence and corruption in Brazil, and portrays its impact on the population through the lives of a dozen or so primary characters. The film interviews the ruthless kidnapper-murderer, exposes and interviews the corrupt politician, yet it conveys this potentially depressing subject matter with stunning visual effects and an uplifting Brazilian music score that captures the great spirit of Brazil's people."

It's already banned in Brazil, but I hope it get screened in NY soon.

anything lynch, herzog, hanneke and even some of these new cgi films like the labyrinth of pan and the other one with that tricky name.

fuck , i have been so out of the loop in terms of what to see. i do love movies. there was this really good dvd rental place who specialized in hard to get underground shit but i have moved uptown since and this joint was downtown.

Guest jmatsu

1. 28 weeks later

2. because i enjoyed 28days later

I'm looking forward to "Dark Knight" as well, but Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes......um?

1. transformers

2. it'll be more than meets the eye

1. Transformers

2. Robots in disguise.

Guest jmatsu

old, but i'd like to see noshame's reissue of dark waters.

still waiting on abel cain.

still have to rent argento's "pelts."

Full Metal Alchemist...its been out for like a year now but Ive been too lazy to get it.

....Yes I love anime...Dont judge me

Still haven't seen 300 yet, going to see it at the iMAX on Saturday. Can't wait :D:D:D

I'm going to see it at the imax soon, too. which is exciting, because i've seen it already, so i know how uber it's going to be. plus, i've never been to the imax before.

My Blueberry Nights

word.

86kckraMXtI

really looking forward to this.

Sleuth with Jude Law & Michael Caine

Blueberry nights looks good as well

and of course Transformers :)

anybody see the trailer for the movie across the universe?

i think it looks interesting and would like to see it.

anyone heard of the movies red road and mr brooks? im going to see one of them tomorrow i think.

and on saturday im going to see knocked up, looking forward to this one as i think its going to be pretty funny.

Guest jmatsu
Pirates of the Carribean!

i saw it. no nudity whatsoever. it was wack.

300, its tosh, "a spartan is bold...... bold and strong.... bold and strong is the spartans way.....so they march.....bold and stong" joke.

Im looking forward to seeing D lynch's "inland empire"

I also really want to see "women of the dunes" and "chinatown"

Spiderman- tobey maguire really should lose some weight, he looks pretty podgey to me, had a flabby chin, in some shots I notice his paunch..... this wouldnt be an issue in most films but for fucks sake, he playing Spiderman! Cmon.

i saw it. no nudity whatsoever. it was wack.

see the other movie called pirates directed by joone if you want nudity.

see the other movie called pirates directed by joone if you want nudity.

Pretty good production I might add.

Looking forward to FF4 and Transformers.

Synecdoche, New York (because Charlie Kaufman shits gold)

The Darjeeling Limited (self-explanatory)

hostel 2.

how is this?

it sucks, only one good scene where a chick cuts of some dude's junk and a dog eats it. not an improvement on the first one.

the new die hard

triangle - 3 half hour segments by separate directors (johnnie to, tsui hark, and *yawn* ringo lam).

Pretty good production I might add.

Looking forward to FF4 and Transformers.

claims to be the biggest budget movie in adult entertainment. theres a second one coming out soon i believe as well..

it sucks, only one good scene where a chick cuts of some dude's junk and a dog eats it. not an improvement on the first one.

And that's putting it lightly. It more than sucks. I really liked the first one......this one is pure tacky cheese. Absolutely horrible..........

I'm looking forward to G.I. Joe (2010).........hell yes.

Guest jmatsu
And that's putting it lightly. It more than sucks. I really liked the first one......this one is pure tacky cheese. Absolutely horrible..........

I'm looking forward to G.I. Joe (2010).........hell yes.

thanks. you just ruined my weekend.