Public insults.

Vitamian

Seeing as this is a so-called "Supertrash" forum, I think the idea of publicly wielded insults is apropos.

Anyway, do the sartorial snarks ever voice their dissent on other people in public? That is, do you ever insult them in an obvious manner, or at least within earshot?

I know I like it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

you gonna bark all day, little doggy

or are you gonna bite

Well, that rant coupled with his "Terminator" shower revelation (http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=392029&postcount=2361) makes me think that rough rape fantasies with Tom of Finland types isn't just a fantasy anymore.

hahaha nice edit

Hey man if you would have read his next post in superconfessional really all he's worried about is getting his cock bit by a spider in the shower.

I think we can all relate.

No, he's mostly worried about looking like a "cyborg badass". I'm sure that ass is hard n' bad and needs to be taught a lesson.

Is it just me, or is that whole rant there just seething with latent homosexuality?

When I was about 15 years old I was very sexually curious so I went into my parents bathroom and started playing with my moms tampons. Being a guy and not having a vagina I stuck one up my butt. After a little pain I was able to get it out, but unfortunantly it had a little poo on it. I didnt want to get caught playing with tampons so I cleaned it up a much as possible and put it back in the applicator. A few weeks later my mom went to the doctor and when i asked what for she paused nervously and said "for feminine reasons" I felt really bad cuz i think she used the poo tampon I put back.

When I was about 15 years old I was very sexually curious so I went into my parents bathroom and started playing with my moms tampons. Being a guy and not having a vagina I stuck one up my butt. After a little pain I was able to get it out, but unfortunantly it had a little poo on it. I didnt want to get caught playing with tampons so I cleaned it up a much as possible and put it back in the applicator. A few weeks later my mom went to the doctor and when i asked what for she paused nervously and said "for feminine reasons" I felt really bad cuz i think she used the poo tampon I put back.

I'm going to fucking kill myself.

Well, you should have joined the Boy Scouts if you were sexually curious.

Guest youngteam
I had no idea you guys were so attached to my least amusing posts.

forget what i just said and delete this one too. it also sort of sucks.

you gonna bark all day, little doggy

or are you gonna bite

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Wow, you really are on a whole other level.

you are either completely off your meds or a fucking genius. i havent laughed so much in a bit. thank you.