Denim Shops in Vancouver???

Guest moss1310

+1 to you for making this thread, i have a week off at the end of april to go to vancouver to shop for denim, and i was going to ask this same question, and although i knew gastown was the district in which to go, i wasn't sure which stores were good exactly, thanks guys!

You can get APC and Nudie in Vancouver BTW.. go to 303 and 350 west cordova street.. one shop is on the corner it sells Nudie, theres another store at 303 w. cordova that sells ALL denim, APC, cheap mondays etc.. really nice store and some hot girl works there

here found it.. DUTIL - 303 w cordova APC

THE BLOCK - 350 w. cordova NUDIE

the one that sells APC is the best IMO (Dutil)...

There is also a place on Abott street with a wooden door that sells the vintage raw lees, but I forget the name Puta something

If you were so inclined, you can go to Holt Renfrew and get some Acnes or Nudies and pay ridic prices as well

• 1 month later...
Great tip on bargaining at Dutil. I'll put it to use.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but... did you ever buy anything at Dutil? Did the bargaining thing work out?

I've been into Dutil a couple of times and would love to support a local business (and a cool shop) but I find it hard to justify the prices when compared to what can be had through online shops.

Last time I talked to Rob a pair of APC NS were $218 where as I could pick them up for $120 online. (Imperials were $298). Even when you add in expected duty it is still a huge savings.

nobody mentioned lark the 8th avenue?

i also thnk they carry brands like nudie there.

Indeed, but I hate Lark so I avoid it...

Also, doesn't Eugene Choo carry APC denim? I know they carry the rest of APC line, but not sure about denim. If they do though, their prices might be more reasonable.

Indeed, but I hate Lark so I avoid it...

Also, doesn't Eugene Choo carry APC denim? I know they carry the rest of APC line, but not sure about denim. If they do though, their prices might be more reasonable.

oh what dont you like about lark?

ive only been there once last summer but when i went there the staff was pleasant enough, the store was small but interesting.