Bespoke denim in Toronto

Guest StuckOnStupid

This is the end:

Ransom, Goodfoot, and Nomad are all owned by the same people, all attached to each other, and all hypebeasty. Nomad carries few products of quality. Despite all these shortcomings, Superfuture loves Nomad.

No surprise.

This is the end:

Ransom, Goodfoot, and Nomad are all owned by the same people, all attached to each other, and all hypebeasty. Nomad carries few products of quality. Despite all these shortcomings, Superfuture loves Nomad.

No surprise.

i think we all know they are own by the same people.

by that i guess SF is another form of hypebeast..............

Guest StuckOnStupid
Like what??

frankly, what i look for in a boutique is mainly what i can walk out with under my jacket. i dont pay for clothing.

so i mean....i should just not get involved in this.

however if i had plenty of money to spend, it would be at otis, tnt, holts, and capsule.

edit, i just went to lileo for the first time a month or two ago, the day after they flooded and ruined half their stock. it was really nice in there...litttle overpriced(80 bucks for a j-money shirt? ooohhkkaaaaaayyy), but very nice environment and super friendly, cute girls.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Must be a bitch wearing a jacket in the summer.

its all about getting at the S/S stock when it's still cold outside. You gots to plan ahead.

frankly, what i look for in a boutique is mainly what i can walk out with under my jacket. i dont pay for clothing.

Let's hear about your shoplifting adventures.

Like what? Well, what's left in Toronto? TNT, Holt, Delphic, and a few old man places for cashmere ties etc. I've never made it out to Lileo. I've never made any big purchases in Toronto, I wait till I'm in LA or NYC, or simply mail order.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Let's hear about your shoplifting adventures..

id have to kill you.

but yeah, lileo is dope, you might like it. alli bought some all white slipons for 30 bucks there, but then again im very, very poor.