FS: Spruce, W+H, Bottega Veneta (Chain Wallet), Visvim Buckminsters

MyMindSpray

A couple of items for sale here...

Please note that all items are BRAND NEW. All prices are in USD and do NOT include shipping prices. If you need additional sizing/pics or have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. Pics are available below.

1) First up is a Slim Fit Black/Gray Spruce Tiger Fleece full zip hoodie. This hoodie is a size XL.

Measurements are:

Armpit to Armpit - 22 inches

Armpit to Waist - 16.5 inches

Sleeve Length (Shoulder to end of sleeve) - 26 inches

Asking price: $140 USD - TRANSACTION PENDING

DSCN1756.jpg

DSCN1759.jpg

2) Second is a W+H Tiger Fleece Shawl Collar pullover. This item is a thing of beauty. The pullover is a size Medium and the colour is green.

Measurments are:

Armpit to Armpit - 21 inches

Armpit to Waist - 15 inches

Sleeve Length (Shoulder to end of sleeve) - 24.5 inches

Asking price: $130 USD - TRANSACTION PENDING

DSCN1763.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

3) Third is a BEAUTIFUL Bottega Veneta Chain Wallet. The chain is black and the wallet is a gray/beige (Greige). Very, very nice, pics don't do this wallet justice. If it wasn't for the fact that i can't wear a chain wallet to work, this one would be a keeper. If you have any specific questions about this item, feel free to message me.

Asking price: $350 USD

DSCN1726.jpg

DSCN1728.jpg

DSCN1731.jpg

4) Fourth is a pair of Visvim Buckminsters. Black, size 9.5. Not much needs to be said about these shoes as we all know Visvim is all about quality.

Asking price $250 USD

Again, if you have any questions regarding any of the items above, please let me know.

DSCN1548.jpg

DSCN1770-2.jpg