PRPS Jeans

is having your user name typed out like ThIs PaRt Of BeInG fAsHiOnAbLe? i have always assumed that only the world's most stupid people type like that but maybe a fashionable modern man, like yourself, can break that assumption.

Jeezus louiseus, I'm so sick of people making fun of this guy's name. It's stupid but he already explained that someone else made if for him, so for all of you fucking Rodney Dangerfields in every thread with the "oh it's so fucking funny you tYpEd LiKe thIs onCe" like you invented making fun of people, give it a rest.

In response, I have no clue, but I'd think that since PRPS is an American brand (right? started by the guy who founded AKDMKS as well yeah?), they would be cheapest in the US, since clothes are ususally (though not always), cheapest in their country of origin.

Jeezus louiseus, I'm so sick of people making fun of this guy's name. It's stupid but he already explained that someone else made if for him, so for all of you fucking Rodney Dangerfields in every thread with the "oh it's so fucking funny you tYpEd LiKe thIs onCe" like you invented making fun of people, give it a rest.

In response, I have no clue, but I'd think that since PRPS is an American brand (right? started by the guy who founded AKDMKS as well yeah?), they would be cheapest in the US, since clothes are ususally (though not always), cheapest in their country of origin.

to me, its even more humorous to continue to give him shit about his user name even after he explained that someone else made it for him. its fun just to see how many times he will explain himself so he'll get an answer for his original question.

anyway, if you're willing to pay $450 for a belt that retails for $100 less why do you give a shit how much you'll save on some jeans you can buy on the neiman marcus website? or the commonwealth website?

http://www.neimanmarcus.com

http://www.cmonwealth.com/shop2.php

Dior Homme belt retail as low as $100? are you sure? But hey is sold out now....that's why I am offering such a high price to get from someone else....but anyway..i set up this thread for prps jeans....

I see a little red box too...thanks to you all that non-stop making fun of my nick and non-stop giving me bad reputation points for no reason.

I just want to know whether it is more expensive in Japan or in europe...that's all..

he said retail for 100$ less = $350 retail price..

if i were you i'd scope out some online jap stores that sell prps and some online stores from the uk that sell prps and compare..

i'm fairly certain that ive seen online stores from both japan and the uk that sell prps jeans..

Dior Homme belt retail as low as $100? are you sure? But hey is sold out now....that's why I am offering such a high price to get from someone else....but anyway..i set up this thread for prps jeans....

I see a little red box too...thanks to you all that non-stop making fun of my nick and non-stop giving me bad reputation points for no reason.

I just want to know whether it is more expensive in Japan or in europe...that's all..