Atelier LaDurance

Marcus

For me the fit is perfect. I have a rather large body, and any try for me to get into the smaller sizes (the sizes that fit my waist) always ends up looking like crap. The baggy fit does that the waist fit is perfect and the length of the legs is just exactly right to reach my shoes. And the legs have the wide fit i like, without having the downside of hiphop baggy and loose. The best fitting pairs I've had.

Quote:

nice pics. i stand corrected, they are indeed not selvage. beware when you buy from volls.de, there seems to be some misreprentations on their site.

very nice indeed, even for non-selvage. how's the fit?

--- Original message by darknworn on May 24, 2005 12:03 PM

the fits very... lets say generous icon_smile_cool.gif

they even fit 2 tads wider than for example a raw levis 501xx 1937 - which already has a quite loose fit. the legs of the ald have a straighter cut, though.

all ALD jeans have the baggy fit, except for one from the newest collection, it's a more slimmer one. this means i finally get to wear ALD since the baggy fit on raw denims doesn't look very good on me. probably get one next month, in amsterdam there are a lot of stores selling ALD so it wont be any problem finding themicon_smile_wink.gif

• 4 months later...
Quote:

all ALD jeans have the baggy fit, except for one from the newest collection, it's a more slimmer one. this means i finally get to wear ALD since the baggy fit on raw denims doesn't look very good on me. probably get one next month, in amsterdam there are a lot of stores selling ALD so it wont be any problem finding themicon_smile_wink.gif

--- Original message by benzak on May 24, 2005 05:09 PM

Would it be a straight cut/relaxed fit? what do you call the model of the non-baggy ALD? Maybe you could buy one for me and ship it to Asia?icon_smile_wink.gif LOL

I just love their design, quite original!

Quote:

I was at the mall over the weekend and passed by Nordstrom and I saw these new Sean John raw jeans and the back pockets look exactly like the AD jeans. Anyone have seen it too?

--- Original message by soleindahole on Oct 3, 2005 11:56 PM

yea i think i've seen those too....that is the one thing that throws me off about ALD that i dont like, the detailing reminds me of 'urban' jeans a la roca, enyce, sean john etc.

Hey Trini

the price will range from about $250 and $275. i will not know the final price until the goods have landed, so bear with me.

J11

The slimmer fit if I can remember correctly is the Frontier and the Novelty, we'll let you know for sure later.

though some styles are baggy, it looks great on and sits proper. I am not a big fan of baggy jeans, but there is something quite laid-back about the ALD'S. Check out other threads about what people say about these jeans. I have hunted these fro the past year and a half, finally met ALD in Berlin.

Hope you stop by and give 'em a look.

P.S. SJ mostlikey knocked off the pocket details - that is why ALD does not show the jeans entirely on their website.

Cheers

R