School me on Rinkya

docdoom

So im checking out some pretty tasty denim joints on rinkya - and man are there a lot!! - and was wondering how it worked for others who have used it, costs wise etc. i dont really want to be droppping silly amounts. I also checked out celga but it seemed devoted to anime.

Side note: saw some lees with an arcuate that wasnt lazy-s style at all, but more like an upside-down levis....wierd.

not used it yet because the times i've considered bidding, the fees just amounted to being too much:

$15 plus $1 for every 1000 yen of final sale price

+$10 shipping fee (from seller to rinkya in japan)

+$5 bank fee

+actual shipping fee from rinkya japan to your home

so you're looking at at least 30 bucks before shipping...that's steep in my opinion

First of all, when Lee started making Union-alls and needed a pocket design, they nearly copied the Levis arcuates, except their arcs were more like straight lines than 'arcs'. This continued until Levis sued them. So whenever such a pair of Lee's show up, they are from that period, more specific 1943-45.

Rinkya is fairly priced, you will probably pay 25% more than the actual price of the product. They are very flexible over at Celga, so if you feel more comfy with them you can easily use their service.

Third, the denim joints you found was on Yahoo Auctions, not Rinkya. Got to keep the facts straight ;)

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

PASHION - The pasion for fashion. Denmark - soon.

Wish'a'knew.