How much for Tsubis in the US????

Matay

I kno ppl going to Las Vegas and LA in a few eeks. I wnat them to get me some cool stuff, and i was wondering how much tsubis are over in USA.

Can anyone else suggest some cool brands and stuff that exist or are purchasable in America, and where they can be found??

Thanx ;)

chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum i hate the most

Tsubi's were well over $200 at American Rag Cie in LA. Do yourself a favor and buy a pair of Levi's or APC instead. Tsubi's aren't worth the money; your wallet will thank you.

Quote:

from what i've seen of Tsubi locally, you may as well buy a pair of fake true religion on eBay and save even more dough. i wouldn't wear a pair even if it was free.

--- Original message by darknworn on May 21, 2005 02:19 AM

give the boy some room to breathe. he was asking for prices because he obviously likes tsubi and not for your hater bullshit.

tsubis in the US start somewhere around $250, but can hit $400 as well depending on model.

Obviously the Tsubi look is not for everybody....their pieces I think heavily reflect what is happening (fashion wise) in Melbourne and Sydney, sometimes it doesn't translate too well when skipping countries.

Personally, im not that much of a fan....more because down here it has become so mainstream you would stand out more in a pair of target jeans, not that there is anything wrong with that. The quality of their denim also isnt that great, my sister has about 5 pairs and really....at AUD$280-380 a pair, you may be able to justify it depending on which model you choose.....but at the prices you're looking at from the US, i hardly think they are worth your $$$.

Having said that, I do find most of their stuff visually appealing, but when you see it so much you get sick of it.... and hearing what prices for these jeans are like in the US and EU, you are probably better off trying to get them from AUst!

Try it, you'll like it!

Quote:
Quote:

from what i've seen of Tsubi locally, you may as well buy a pair of fake true religion on eBay and save even more dough. i wouldn't wear a pair even if it was free.

--- Original message by darknworn on May 21, 2005 02:19 AM

give the boy some room to breathe. he was asking for prices because he obviously likes tsubi and not for your hater bullshit.

tsubis in the US start somewhere around $250, but can hit $400 as well depending on model.

--- Original message by misterdobalina on May 21, 2005 02:43 AM

thank you, mr. hall monitor. this wasn't an attack, just a personal opinion. if the original poster wanted to, he could've told me to go $#%^ myself. chill out dude!

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

Thanx all for your input. I was looking at levis too.....i'm after some slim fit, straight leg jeans...so yeah

thanx ;)

I'm actually form sydney, and they're like $300-$500 here, WAY outta my price range. lol

chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum i hate the most

are you aware that Tsubi is a Sydney brand?

... usually (but not always) it would mean that the jeans would be cheapest in sydney. rather than the additional taxes/overheads of shipping the jeans to the USA.

_trinket