BillionaireBoysClub

Caramel

Does anyone know which stores in the US stock them, and which ones deliver overseas? The label's in a lawsuit (for some obscure reasons) in England and so no English stores are selling their wares. Help Appreciated!

This is all random.......

The BBC ceases to exist outside of Bape right now.

I'm surprsied youguys don't knwo this, but Pharell cut a deal with reebok, and thats hwy they made the Ice Creams, and they were lsated to make their BBC shirts. However, Pharell put in a contractual clasue that it had to be up to his satisfication for quality./ The BBC samples that Pharell had to evaluate were not up to par, and they couldn't come to an agreement. THeir contract has been over for about half year(?), and I believe they are still gonna sell a couple more issues of ice creams and thats it.

The ONLY officiall BBC gear were htsoe promo tees made by bape(how many of thsoe were made?), and the samples madbe by reebok.

I don't think this is the end of BBC, I will put money on it that Nigo will be making BBC as a bape line.

For whom it may concern

I just want to say something about bathing ape products authenticity and people's perception to this matter.

I have come across few buyers and people either on ebay and shops. They pretend to know everything about Bapes and they think they are the people who can actually tell whats authentic and whats not but in most cases, they are wrong.

You cant expect the manufacturer to produce all Bape shirts to be identical, there are always discrepancies, but that doesnt mean they are fake. People should start to realise a mere difference you see on pictures regarding the logo, the sleeve, or the material, do not mean they are fake.

I would suggest people should start consider buying bape stuff in bape stores rather than on ebay, or from other online-shops. Stop complaining after you bought some fake stuff just because it is your own fault.

This is all random.......

i am not much into bape. all those hyped up skaterbrands (supreme and so on) are not my thing.

but i heard that in europe you only can buy bape stuff in 3 stores. one in paris, in london and in milan. i forgot the names of the stores. but the one in london is a official busy works i think.

anyway, then i heard they have a policy that you only can buy stuff in your size and just one item of a range.

that means you cant get lets say 3 of these shirts, 3 pairs of those pants, 3 jackets.

just one shirt, 1 pant and 1 jacket. each in your size.

is that true or just bogus ?? a little weird i think...

Yeh your right that was a little bit random

Is it possible that the reason for people buying stuff online is because they may not have access to it locally? those that actually want and care for authentic goods will make sure the store or seller online they are purchasing from is trustworhty and reputable, the kids that just want a bape tshirt because pharell is wearing one but have no idea what bape is or what its about will hit up ebay and grab the first thing they see.

having said all that, does it really matter what shit other people talk?

Try it, you'll like it!

Sorry about the bad spelling.

but I don't know hwat was released, cause I'm in Canada. all I know is some BBC products ave been put out by Nigo, I'm assuming its just the tees. I want one but the price is ridiculous.

They miught ahve put out zip hoodies etc., but I don't know, I just read it on another forum.

At Busy Work Shop in London like 3 years ago you could buy whatever the hell you wanted...

Buying in 3's is release date (there's a fucking line outside) specific items only & I'm not sure that principle still exists (haven't payed attention to Bape in a while)... ?

-Dub

• 2 months later...

Props to Nigo. Rich motherfucker.

The Bathing Ape store is in a tourist area. Smart move by Nigo. Even though the street is pretty stale, there are a lot of high-traffic stores & a few flagship stores. (LV, Apple,..) People will stumble onto the store by mistake & buy some Bapes trying to get on the Robin Williams look. Anyway, the store looks dope, the people there are cool. No problems at all. I'm way off-topic.

I'm pretty sure the BBC tees sold at Bape are produced by Bape.

^yep, I believe its because Ice Creams are pretty much done for(atleast by reebok), correct?

So, are the regular BBC shirts that used to be put out by bape(samples), then were slated to be by reebok, and now released by bape out in a fair amount of quantities?

I just read my previous posts, and my typing sucks.

Quote:

I was just cruisin' conceptshop.com.hk which I've always thought was a completely legit site, and I stumbled across this. I feel this logo looks pretty fake, or is it just me?

TN_apecamoshirtgreen2.JPG

--- Original message by Marcus on May 22, 2005 02:38 AM

I got a button up shirt with the same looking logo embroiderd onto it which I baught in Japan so I i'm pretty sure its legit...

Hi i'm just your average newbie chillin on supertalk!