Blank Full Zip Hoodies?

Ryan

Uniqlo makes nice ones. Try them on if you can get to one though. The fit varies between the lightweight ones and the heavier ones. J. Crew, Champion,Russell, Hanes make them as well. You can pretty much find these anywhere. From Target to Barneys it just depends what you're looking for.

i'm looking for one of these too (zip through the hood)

yeah sorry guys i shouldve been more specific, im looking for one of those hoodies that zip the entire way up ala bape, but without the graphics...i think its pretty novel..

*shrugs*

speaking of hoodies, does anyone know where i can find a zip hoodie with a zipper on the hood or one that zips all the way up?

That's what this whole thing is about, bro.

As people have mentioned already, Acne has one. They have actually been doing full zip hoodies for at least a few years now. Edun also has a model from their FW06 collection that is more reasonably priced at $155. However, like many Edun fleece and outerwear pieces, it is oversized, so you need to size down to get a decent fit. It is raglan sleeved with some raw edged details on the raglan sleeve, the side seam, and the pockets. imho, it's a better buy then the Acne. I think that Zappos, of all places has them. Looks like Zappos is actually trying to break into the clothing market by its usual tactic of selling everything it can get it's hands on... Peasant also had this model.