Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I got hypebeast'ed, now I understand why Kiya didn't recommend showing my face in the fit pics... diam... close one...

Thats crazy they got put up on HB. Looks like the perfect pair of jeans. Nice, heavy, selvage denim in a slim and flattering cut that doesnt totally give your junk a bearhug. Too bad I can't afford them though = (

San Francisco’s premier denim boutique, Self Edge’s have put together something that all those denim heads will crave. They’ve created a limited run of jeans modeled after the wildly successful Dior Homme 21 cm. Two colors will be released in limited quantites. The indigo SEXIH01 will be produced to the tune of 100 pairs while the overdyed black SEXIH01BK will have 25 pairs. Included in this package are sterling silver rivets, “half” arcuates (refers to back pocket stitching), 21 oz Zimbabwe Cotton (standard Iron Heart fare), hidden rivets, a nice thick custom leather tag, and crotch selvedge.

The length is tagged at a 35, and the SEXIH01 will have a 28-38 waist, while the SEXIH01BK will have a 28-36 waist. Cost for the indigo’s are $380 USD, while the overdyed black’s will be $395 USD

*posts furiously on forum*

Hey guys, I'm upgrading from STF 501s... do you think the 21oz will shrink as much? What's Zimbabwe cotton? Where is Zimbabwe? I dig the crotch selvedge... I think it'll be really fly when I cuff 'em (no homo.)

Ay, I'm also usually a 36 in my STFs. Should I size down? I'm not into none of dat gay looking shit or whatever I like nut room.

How long should I soak it for? How long should I wear it for? DO I PUT MY RIGHT LEG IN FIRST, OR LEFT? GET AT ME PLAYA.

One.

Zomg kiya. You better do a bait and switch and make these kids walk out the door with everything you got. Tell 'em your armoire's got selvedge lining and ds non-retrograde mahogany from 1812.

Oh, and this may be a perfect time for you to finally get rid of all your Nudie stock.

I say, in light of this, Kiya should switch the release the date of the SEXIH jeans and the denim shorts party... I don't know... just to see what happens.

Prima, I've a great idea--there's a requirement to purchase the jeans. They gotta participate in the shorts party first. Hell fucking yes. The higher the cut of your shorts, the bigger possibility of a discount... and your balls popping out.

just out of curiosity why are these so much? is it only because iron heart did these in limited numbers? because if thats so then is the denim different? it is isnt different why the cost if its just another cut. not criticizing, just curious.

just out of curiosity why are these so much? is it only because iron heart did these in limited numbers? because if thats so then is the denim different? it is isnt different why the cost if its just another cut. not criticizing, just curious.

here you go from the first post in this thread

-We do understand that these are pricey. The reason for the price is a combination

of the specs we requested and the low run we had produced.

here you go from the first post in this thread

no, i saw that, im just curious about why the specs are so much more complicated that its almost 100 dollars more than usual iron hearts. i dont have a problem with the price, and since im a sucker for beautiful limited denim im probably gonna pick up a pair anyways, i was just wondering why its a little more.

You know, I've looked on this thread from time to time, thinking, "SExIH? With the Dior 21 cut? 21 oz denim? That's nice..." Having never actually seen or felt 21oz denim, or seen a pair of Dior 21s in the flesh, I suppose all this hubbub over USD385 dollar jeans was just mildly interesting. Now that I've actually seen these freaking things actually worn by someone... Oaw man!!! Not that I'm in any position to purchase $385 dollar jeans at the moment, but I'm looking very closely at the current value of the AUD (80US cents and rising). Hoping for some kind of economical disaster that will have us in the pre 1974 price of USD$1.43 for every AUD$1.

Actually, here's hoping that all 100 pairs sell out before any make it to the online store, because right now my credit card is screaming at me.