Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black overdyes are running .5" smaller than tagged size.

so for the same size, the black ones are actually slightly bigger than the blue ones? because from the measurements on the website, the blue ones are about 1 in smaller than tagged size.

i was under the impression that the blacks are actually slightly smaller than the blues from the first post in this thread, where you said the blues are 2" smaller than tagged and the blacks are 2.5" smaller than tagged.

can you please confirm?

For anybody wondering about the black overdye version, have no worries.

We will be taking orders based on the waist size you need.

Forget about what the tag actually says. :)

from post 1 of this thread:

the patch on mine (be here tomorrow!)

466542187_4b56425354.jpg

:D;)

Yes, the jeans will be handnumbered on the inside pocket.

The outer leather tag will only have waist size, inseam, and model number (SEXIH.01 or SEXIHBK.02)

^^^Taken from another thread.

But I see that they've switched it when the they actually made it. There are a few other instances where Kiya called it the SExIH02 but I'm too lazy to look for them. I like it the final way better.

^^^Taken from another thread.

But I see that they've switched it when the they actually made it. There are a few other instances where Kiya called it the SExIH02 but I'm too lazy to look for them. I like it the final way better.

only tays has so far, and one other person (forget who) posted their number, but throw your number up when you get them.

Just as a quick note, only the blue ones were numbered.

The black ones were not.

There were only 22 black ones made total.

:)

Just as a quick note, only the blue ones were numbered.

The black ones were not.

There were only 22 black ones made total.

:)

aww man.... too bad. ummm... i'm picking umm, 2/22..... too bad it wasn't the original 25, then i'd be 2/25 (which incidentally is my birthday as well... yeah i'm cheesy)

aww man.... too bad. ummm... i'm picking umm, 2/22..... too bad it wasn't the original 25, then i'd be 2/25 (which incidentally is my birthday as well... yeah i'm cheesy)

happy super belated:)

kiya, are there still any sizes left for a 33-34ish waist?:D

Considering what I know about the stretching capability of 21oz denim, I'm soooo tempted to even find out if there are any 34s left in the blacks. I could just sell my 36s and get a pair of indigo 34s that have just come back onto the online store, but then I'd lose my current favourite motorcycle jean. fits like a regular straight until I'm on the bike, when the jean just fits perfectly into position. snug in the thigh and crotch in the crouch and you can't beat 21oz denim for winter riding (not too cold in Australia for winters, but every little bit helps). And I don't want two pairs of the same jean... but the blacks look so goooood~~~... I might have to change my stance against black jeans. :D

but the blacks look so goooood~~~... I might have to change my stance against black jeans. :D

early reports are the BKs aren't ridiculously dark. So don't think of it as a black jean... (= (just trying to help you rationalize, haha) I just got some FC 1108s, but they will be shed for awhile after I get my SExIH01BKs....

oh man.... these jeans are TIGHT. finely got all the buttons done. but it was tough. and they are tight as hell in the waist and thighs (after about 2 hours of wear). and damn these button holes are SMALL!!!! hahahaha... but i love them... now every day is the challenge on whether to wear these or my new full counts...

oh man.... these jeans are TIGHT. finely got all the buttons done. but it was tough. and they are tight as hell in the waist and thighs (after about 2 hours of wear). and damn these button holes are SMALL!!!! hahahaha... but i love them... now every day is the challenge on whether to wear these or my new full counts...

Believe you me, it'll loosen up, at least around the waist. I'm typically a 33-34 waist, but the 33 feels like a 32, maybe 31.5. But after 72 hours of continuous wear (yes, I actually wore them while sleeping), the waist on the jeans stretched to 33-33.5.

Now, as for the rest of measurements on the jeans, good luck. The thighs on the jeans hardly stretched at all. In due time, I hope it'll get loose... hopefully.

Believe you me, it'll loosen up, at least around the waist. I'm typically a 33-34 waist, but the 33 feels like a 32, maybe 31.5. But after 72 hours of continuous wear (yes, I actually wore them while sleeping), the waist on the jeans stretched to 33-33.5.

Now, as for the rest of measurements on the jeans, good luck. The thighs on the jeans hardly stretched at all. In due time, I hope it'll get loose... hopefully.

Yeah I'm not too worried about the waist. The thighs I'm a little hopeful for if only bc (and I know it's a WHOLE other class of denim) my nudies used to be crazy tight on the thighs, but loosened up a bit to where it was nice (after a LONG while)

Really? Mine have stretched out quite a bit. Feels like about a half inch in the thigh (and they weren't too tight to begin with). Probably because I ride a motorcycle. If you're in a bent knee crouch for hours at a time, I reckon the jeans would stretch out faster.

time to pick up skating again... lol...

time to pick up skating again... lol...

man, i'm just going on the hedi diet. dont eat anything i have to chew... hahahahahaha.....

can do up all the buttons now. not easily, but not hard. def starting to loosen up a bit. thighs will be awhile i think.

not the best pic at all but:

469256025_fd4dea93cb.jpg

thanks, i'm a little self-conscious about how tight they are in the thighs. but i keep telling myself they're only a day and a half of wear in... give it time.... (=

I understand. I'm hetero but don't live in the most fashion forward place so I sometimes get comments of people thinking I'm gay because I wear slim jeans (and not even the super skinny kine). Doesn't offend me but it gets old after a while. I think those fit you as they should man. Wear them with pride for you are the Pinnacle of Society! ; - )

I understand. I'm hetero but don't live in the most fashion forward place so I sometimes get comments of people thinking I'm gay because I wear slim jeans (and not even the super skinny kine). Doesn't offend me but it gets old after a while. I think those fit you as they should man. Wear them with pride for you are the Pinnacle of Society! ; - )

O RLY? where are you from?