i need white jeans!

entrust

ok so im looking for a pair of white jeans, something that fits good and is a pretty tight fit. i really love the white iron armys im just having a hard time dropping $200 a white jeans that i really wont wear that much. does anyone has any recomendations?

thanks

cultpop (i think) reccomended to me that I should buy a pair of white 501s from a thrift store and have them tailored to fit nicely.

yeah the white 501s are pretty nice. the quality is there, the denim is thick enough not to be see thru like alot of white denim and the hardware is all silver. the sears by me carries them for around $40 new. i bought a pair and then had them tapered to fit like my julians.

somets and sorahikos are nice, but im personally looking to get these for myself when i get the chance. love to see how these fade as it uses dyed weave and undyed warp. very japanese, very exclusive. i have never seen anyone wearing these anywhere.

http://www.zeel.jp/casual/item.jsp?GOODS_NO=38401&dispNo=010001001022

contact juno or celga if anyone wants these. im still taking my break off..

i have brand new white cheap monday skyscaper in w27/34

int?

the cut on those suck! they look like carpenter jeans :(

APC had white old Cures last season (F/W07) and it seems they didn't sell well, at least where I live, there's still a bunch at my local store. Old Cures fit like Diors with a lower back rise, and these were not over-bleached, just undyed white selvage denim with a baby blue selvage thread. I wanted a pair for myself, but they only went down to size 28 though, which is big for me in APC.

I was in Uniqlo yesterday and im pretty sure that they have a straight fit white jean in their spring collection, cheap too I think they were like 40 bucks. Might be worth looking at.