how many songs on your ipod / itunes?

Guest freedomfighter

5519, but i probabaly only have 500 or so in heavy rotation.

btw, i heard you are not supposed to have that much Gs of music on your hard drive. is this why my ibook has gotten so slooow?:confused:

I too do not have an iPod, i have a Creative Zen Vision M.

I too refuse to use iTunes.

I have something like 250 GBs worth of music of which I carry about 50-55 GBs worth at any given moment in time.

+1 for refusing to use an ipod.

i use cowon.

2568. but at least 2000 of those songs came in the last month or so after finding out about OiNK. i left my music in the states.

and im not surprised that omc has that much music.

5519, but i probabaly only have 500 or so in heavy rotation.

btw, i heard you are not supposed to have that much Gs of music on your hard drive. is this why my ibook has gotten so slooow?:confused:

cause of Mac OS, there isn't suppose to have any fragmentation on Mac hard drive so it shouldn't slow your ibook.

my ipod is broken since last week, the moron at the genius bar said he fixed it, it broke like 40 min after i left so i don't know how many song. and the shuffle i use for running can't handle much, it's only a shuffle and i load it with different stuff about every other day. but it's a 20 gig so was pretty full. i have 17315 songs on Itunes though

about 2500 or so in my old skool 20 gig....like 200 in the 2gig nano I just bought the other day on impulse...i'm gonna clear it and give it to my lil sis and cop either 8 gig nano or a 30 gig vid...i'm not sure which yet i want somethin smallllll

I too do not have an iPod, i have a Creative Zen Vision M.

I too refuse to use iTunes.

I have something like 250 GBs worth of music of which I carry about 50-55 GBs worth at any given moment in time.

I'm dead serious, when I'm in New York this summer can I bring a harddrive and "borrow" your music? My 48 gigs seems so pitiful.

well over 100 gigs of music on my computer... 128kbps-192kbps... i got about 100 songs on my 8gig iPod nano...

i rarely use my iPod... I won it @ my company Christmas Dinner... a stupid PartTimer won the 46" 1080p Samsung LCD HDTV... kjjkfsjkdsfds