The Worst Indigo Stains You've Had

mono14

The other night I went out and it was actually pretty hot. I was in the bar/club sweating through my t shirt so I kept feeling my armpits to check the sweat status. When I came home both of my armpits were completely blue from the indigo that had gone from my jeans to my hands to my shirt. It took like ten minutes to figure out why the hell the armpits on my shirt were blue?! Other than that, nothing too serious.

my pillowcases are blueing

???

heh??? how'd you do that?

I am forever walking around the house wiping scuff marks off the walls from where I bump it...

My mother-in-law has EVERYTHING white in her home...I hate having to ask for a towel to carry around with me to put under my ass everywhere when I go over there...

Should never have leased a new car with light grey leather interior...I tried to clean it several times but now im just too lazy too care but, I cant wait to see the dealers face when he gets it back with a nice blue driver's seat.

• 1 month later...