Vans 3 Feet High

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went into DQM on Saturday at around 1 ish or something, but they didn't have any sz 12 Huf's left, so I walked out empty handed. This really surprised me, I didn't think a size 12 pair of Vans would sell out at DQM, but whatever.

What did they have left?

Did anyone else notice that the HUFs have a different liner? They are way softer than the DQM chukkas. Didnt try the Kicks/HI. Clever

I think they presold the shoes yesterday because I got there at noon and there was barely anyone there. I got the last 9 in the HUF, most of the other shit was sold out.

I don't think there was a presale. I went early expecting a line too but ended up being the second person there. Dave came by and chatted with us for a few minutes before anyone else queued up. Didn't mention anything about a presale.

I really hope the next release isn't the halfcabs...yuck

Could be--the lass for these shoes could be different in larger sizes when the proportions may get wonky for that model, assuming they base it off a standard 'sample' size... like a 9 or something.

Could be--the lass for these shoes could be different in larger sizes when the proportions may get wonky for that model, assuming they base it off a standard 'sample' size... like a 9 or something.

i assume they change the last when it gets large, but i don't feel like they do for anything under like a 13 or whatever. i think it's like pattern making for clothes.