Styleforum Refugee camp

LA Guy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the direction this thread took. + rep for all.

ok, england always brings it on the steez and i love him for that but i call bullshit on this...

pm me her digits to prove it... :)

I am not as easy to win over. I require at least 3 nude pictures PM'd to me. I guess i'm just a skeptic

ok, england always brings it on the steez and i love him for that but i call bullshit on this...

pm me her digits to prove it... :)

Ha hah. I can post a pic of her when I get home.

She is one of my older brother's friends in NYC. She is always out and about at clubs, etc. as she is pretty heavy into promoting. This is why I am imagining her pic would be taken and she would show up on a site like that.

Believe me, even if there was the slightest chance the girl in the picture simply looked like her, her boyfriend is simply unmistakeable. When I was in NYC a couple months ago I was out at a club with them, and he wore the exact same leather pants, huge belt buckle, ring on each finger and probably 15 chains around his neck, same long hair/sideburns/douchebag look. NO ONE dresses like that guy; he is the worst.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

A scheduled maintenance job one of the main tables in the forum, which had been causing some lags, hung, and had to be restarted. At the same time that the repair is going on, we are bringing up a backed up version of the forum from when it went down last night (~2 a.m. PST). We anticipate that either the backup or repair should be finished today.

Cheers,

Fok