Official Mike Tyson apprecciation Thread

Crillz

So what with Mikey T. wearing a box tee and probably swaggering all around Soho and shit I thought it's about time we collectively honored his greatness. While you pussies were worrying about the proper time and temperature to wash your raw denimz this guy was munching on the cartilage of a fellow boxer.

I'll kick things off with some quotes:

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

- Mike Tyson

(on his discombobulating devastating power)

"I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain."

-Mike Tyson

(on his inner pain)

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard."

- Mike Tyson

(on his childhood)

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no-one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No. I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me - I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

- Mike Tyson

(on his greatness)

fightone.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin [Tyson's wife]. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined.â€

“I haven't been with a woman in nine months."

“I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That's nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them.â€

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

not his fault he faught in a thin generation, but he didn't dodge anyone (unlike lewis. fuck lewis). he knocked out spinks in the first round, ran over everyone he fought, and had everyone he fought shit themselves in the ring until 2 of his mentors died, robin givens entered his life and don king fucked him up. iron mike was unstoppable and should have been one of the greatest heavyweights ever.

I fucking love Tyson..

I would pay good money for an entire DVD of clips of him talking.

World class poet and philosopher, but a shitty boxer. Quick, name ONE good boxer in his prime that Tyson has defeated!

even if they weren't always in their prime, they were professional heavyweight boxers that he destroyed in seconds. literally seconds.

so mike tyson was in rehab for 30 days about a month ago (was it a month ago?) at the same place and same time where Lindsay Lohan was. Others in the 30 day rehab said tyson was really nice and much more of a personality than lindsay who was isolative and kept to herself.

Here is a supposed video of tyson kicking it at that rehab with rapper ice-t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhFkOexkiVY

tyson video asking for "at least a blowjob" for being a hard worker.

"I normally dont do interviews with women unless i fornicate with them......so if you wanna.....you know..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEDd7lUMECk

someone up the video of tyson that was caught in a hotel lobby servalence camera where a teenager asks tyson for an autograph and tyson chases dude around the lobby. Its the greatest tyson video of all time. A little super scrawny ass white kid getting chased by an oversized over roided african american boxer.

I know mike tyson reads superfuture. (super-fact)

Mike I just wanted you to know...

YOU'RE THE BEST......... AARRRROUUUUUNDDDD!!!

actually guys he really does read SuFu once in a while, but he's still a lurker. I guess thats how he found out about Samurai's.