i need some help on how nudies fit

Well wonder on how they fit no more! They have some pretty nice fits, but a ton of different cuts. What are you looking for? I hate it when you new people only want a brand name, and not a particular model. They stretch a pretty decent amount, but will not shink significantly. They stretch about 1... classification (?) for lack of a better word. If they are purchased skinny, they will finish stretching when they would be classified as slim. If purchased slim, then they will stretch until considered normal. So on...

Well wonder on how they fit no more! They have some pretty nice fits, but a ton of different cuts. What are you looking for? I hate it when you new people only want a brand name, and not a particular model. They stretch a pretty decent amount, but will not shink significantly. They stretch about 1... classification (?) for lack of a better word. If they are purchased skinny, they will finish stretching when they would be classified as slim. If purchased slim, then they will stretch until considered normal. So on...

See the thing is, i have a pair of APC's and they were a size 31. they were slim fit i believe. i just want to purchase a pair of nudies so i can have more of a variety. you know what i mean? and im asking if they stretch becuase. i have big thighs. im about 5'7 and 135 pounds. i just want to know if they stretch out alot becuase i'd hate to purchase something that i wont like. so i should purchase a slim fit?

It really depends on what type of fit your looking for. Nudie has fits for every single body type. You should try on the size for the fit your looking for, and buy the jeans 1-2 sizes down to accomodate for stretch. For example: If I like how Slim Jims fit me in a size 31, I would buy either a 30 or 29 to accomodate for the stretch.

Were your APCs cures? I'm pretty sure that at 5'7" 135lbs, you could fit into a pair of slim jims with little difficulty. It just depends on what type of cut you want. I'd suggest sizing down if you go with the Nudie raw denim and not the wash, as the raw ones are usually one inch wider in the waist than tagged. And the waist stretches. Trust me. The legs don't really stretch, but (not that I can accurately tell from your stats cause everyone's different) it doesn't seem that you'd have really big thighs. I'm 5'9" 180lbs and have 23 inch thighs (measured at mid-thigh and not with the abductor muscle, for certain individuals who bodybuild and 'cheat' their leg measurement). At sz 34, I abolutely could not fit into a pair of slim jims (and I tried, believe me). I like the regular ralfs, but while comfortable on the legs, they weren't snug and the waist went from comfortably loose to needing a belt on all the time. My next Nudie purchase (I think it's about 6 pairs of jeans down the list now) will probably be a sz 32 Straight Svens. I just hope it doesn't turn into a SF fit.

I had a pair of 32x34 Straight Svens and they stretched out a lot! Especially in the thigh and waistband. They have stretched to the point that I don't like the way they fit on me anymore. After the whole stretching incedent, I tried on a pair of 30x32 and they were way too tight. So tight that I wouldn't have purchaesed them because it didn't feel like they would stretch that much, but maybe they would considering how much my other Svens stretched.

I would try on several fits, because they are drastically different and some body types and cuts clash. I would definitely size down though. Make sure the calf and leg opening are what you want, becuase that is not going to stretch, then go from there.

im really confused becuase oneperson tells me that teh straight svens odnt stretch do much but then another person tell me that they stretch out alot. it hink im just going to see for my self. thanks guys.

Straight Svens DO stretch. I am a 34 but i bought a 33 raw which fit snug. It stretches to out in 2 weeks .after 9 months of wear i decided to give it a hot wash as they seemed loose.

Crap.

Waist didnt shrink much but inseams did. With glittering white socks I could look like Michael in the BAD video.

So my advise would be to get the snuggest fit you can in raws.