Rock and Republics for SuFu!

dhc905

I know there'll probably be a lot of hate for these, but I can right now take an oath that I won't disclose who buys these so you won't have to face the slings and arrows of outrageous SUFU'ers.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys will eventually need to get laid, so here I proffer my services in the form of R&R Johnny's in a 31 waist.

Pictures are funny, they're bootcuts and have distressing already. Oh and there's a small hole in the backside which i'll take a picture of and post as soon as possible.

Asking 120 shipped.

RR.jpg

RR2.jpg

RR3.jpg

RR4.jpg

RR5.jpg

RR6.jpg

Well face it, most attractive women will find this attractive on you. I'm not sure what sort of fantastical shmorgesborg ideals people who dress in ugly clothes think, but clothes are meant to be nice looking. Not ugly.

Now, to call these ugly is stupid (read first sentence). They're not ugly...if they were, I'd probably ask $320 (marked down from 500) for them on this board.

Anyway, they're also on HF. I just figured that maybe someone here doesn't mind looking like a normal person once in a while, cuz you know it doesn't hurt to diversify your collection of dark, slim, skinny jeans (I have bootcuts, straights, skinnys, slims and comforts, black and almost white, etc), and I get more compliments because I can make any of them look good than on any single pair of diors I have (I have none, but I have some jeans that look like diors).