Warehouse 1000XX

spitzbrg

how are the details holding up? the rivets, construction, etc?

Details and hardware are perfectly fine. Deer leather gets better with age. Needed to repair crotch seam just once.

Never owned a pair of Warehouse but interested in them. Did they stretch a lot?

No stretching.

• 3 months later...

Any fit pics? 1001xx has cotton from US, what about this 1000xx?

I'm looking for a pair with higher rise and a bit more relaxed fit than my usual. So far my contestants are Flathead s5003 and 3003xx (maybe 5005 and 3005 aswell), Warehouse 1000xx and Fullcount 1101.

ive got some 1001xx that ill try and post some fit and wear pics of, i believe there the exact same cut as 1000's just different area of cotton (1000xx zimbabwe?maybe,1001xx memphis) great denim and nice vintage baggier cut(50's 501)

Zimbabwe would be great. Yesterday I just relized that I like my zimbabwe cotton jeans the most they're so comfortable. Yes, fit pics please.

I'm really starting to like that fade on looser fit jeans. You can actually make out where the thighs sit on the jeans through the fade. Looks awesome. I don't own enough regular fit jeans.

That's true. And I don't own enough regular fit jeans either -as if I own enough jeans ever... :rolleyes:

Is this the Dubblework/Cheep contest jean?

same denim, different cut...

specs:

-dubbleworks 660 cut

-warehouse 1000xx denim

-warehouse hardware

-custom leather patch

-raw

-36" post shrink leg

pirce should be right around $145. preorders will start in the next few days once the patch is finalised.

i'm not at all impressed by this fade. the back of the jean looks like a solid light blue wash with no contrast. looks the same as a STF fade to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

they could also be an old levis repro (<1933) which is called the 1004xx it appears, delbombers still has alot of sizes and a complete disregard for the levis suit :D , looks like a pretty accurate repro to say the least(suspender,cinch,exposed rivets,no red tab) http://www.delbombers.net/online_shop/body_jeans_wh_1004xx.html