how bad are birkenstocks??? v. ineednewsandals

kiz

Quote:

Serge I've got flip flops for days (rainbow, cobian, reef, blah blah blah, I'm a footwear freak so if they're out there I own them) so I get it (although only with shorts bacause every freakin' body wears flops with jeans)

I just thought Birks would be a nice against the grain move on kiz's part. I love that I'm one of the only chumps rockin' em right now though so all good. Go kiz... Just don't let the jeans that are "dragging" be sevens or papar denims or something... then your just over the top cliche!

--- Original message by themdouble on May 17, 2005 06:14 PM

don't worry about that. i'll be breaking in my new APC rescues all summer icon_smile.gif

hahaha @ the black socks.

i'm not a japanese tourist lol. i've pretty much ruled out the birkenstocks cause i'm going to an extremely liberal college in the fall (vassar college) and i'm sure everyone will have atleast a few pairs of birkenstocks. i'll prolly go with the retro adidas or rainbows

Edited by kiz on May 18, 2005 at 02:39 PM

Quote:

[http://www.hypebeast.com/archives/2005/05/stussy_x_birken.php#000318]

here is your excuse for birks now being 'cool'. but some may actually rock them because they are orthopedic-

--- Original message by kremedla on May 19, 2005 04:44 AM

those are hideous...

3sixteen fabrications // new york city.

http://www.3sixteen.com

thas wassup

poo - With shorts man...with shorts (swimsuit at the pool or beach really) But NEVER with jeans!

& I just think a lot of these cats probably have small dicks based on how they reply in certain threads.

It's clinical...

Birks are getting ready to blow up YET AGAIN in the next year or so watch. & there'll be a frickin 10 page thread here on them.

kiz - You still have a chance to be a front runner if that sorta stuff matters to you...

-Dub