Lanvin Sneakers

Guest jmatsu

i've heard from the prez, that aloharag will be carrying lanvin! the only prob is that they often don't post online for a long duration even after it is in the store. i will be going to hawaii again, so i'll let anyone who is interested know.

Guest jmatsu
Ty Ty!!!:P

Btw, I just joined superfuture not long ago...and there is one red square under my nick and written "about to crash and burn" what does that represent? and i check my supertalk i got -7points? what's that all about? Will I be kick out of this forum or something?

get too much red and you get deleted. this is kind of like a rpg's hit/healthpoints meter. you probably started low because of your stupid name. give me a 5 dollars and i'll use a magic spell you increase your health!!

THANKS GUYS!!! :D There are some nice people around here....I am new here so I am still not 100% sure how everything works...sorry...and of course sorry about name....but hey...I am here just to ask and answer questions...the name doesn't really matter anyway as long as we help each other out! :) Btw, how do you add green or red points to that person?:confused:

I was just kidding man, you don't have to take everything so seriously. ;)

Anyway, under the green dot, you've got a purple or green circle which means that the person is either online, or offline. Next to it is a square full of dots, when you click on that you have an option to add positive or negative reputation. And the "!" is for reporting posts.

You can only give reputation about five (or somewhere in that area) times in 24 hours. And when you give reputation to one person you have to give it to several other people before you can give it to that person again.

• 5 months later...
Guest jmatsu

okay i just saw these in person and can't justify the pricetag this time (i suprised myself). the sole is made in the same factory as common projects, which is good, but for around 6-7 bills i personally don't think they're worth it. the constructions is fine, but theres hardly any leather utilized at all. they're nice, but not that original (besides some of the color palates that could prove problematic) at all. the silouette before the ankle is basically a slender version of a terminator or a sleeker gt high... the ankle reminds me of an iraq military boot/shoe with one velcor strap instead of two buckles. shit is nice, but i'd probably opt for a pair of boots instead. i can't see these having even a minimal longevity that would justify the ridiculous price.

jmat- Did you see the ones with the ankle strap, the high tops? I saw the lows at Barneys and was not impressed. I'm on the fence about the materials used (silk, etc.) because they don't seem as though they will age too well; Leather at least looks cool all beat to shit.

Guest jmatsu
jmat- Did you see the ones with the ankle strap, the high tops? I saw the lows at Barneys and was not impressed. I'm on the fence about the materials used (silk, etc.) because they don't seem as though they will age too well; Leather at least looks cool all beat to shit.

i saw both highs. one high (used on the runway) had the strap and was huge at the ankle obviously for the tuck, and the other high reminded me of terminators...if you could vision this (kinda). they're pretty limited so i wonder what my chances of reselling and making a profit would be, because with a substantial margin they'd become (even more) atronomical. i saw the black and the gold-off white looking shits for the non strap high, and the olive black for the high strapped one. don't know what to do about these....

• 3 months later...