Evisu denim

usanet21

Hi everyone, i am new here. Yesterday i went to a Evisu boutique and saw a very limited jeans. It is the Evisu edition hand-dyed indigo denim jeans. It cost around 1300 USD. Man, the material is so different from the rest of the jeans. The only thing that is stopping me from buying is the selvage is not propely made like most of the japanese selvage. A link below shows the jeans.

http://www.denimology.co.uk/japanese_denim/index.php?page=3

Do yall think its worth the money??

Hi everyone, i am new here. Yesterday i went to a Evisu boutique and saw a very limited jeans. It is the Evisu edition hand-dyed indigo denim jeans. It cost around 1300 USD. Man, the material is so different from the rest of the jeans. The only thing that is stopping me from buying is the selvage is not propely made like most of the japanese selvage. A link below shows the jeans.

hand-dyeing and hank-dyeing are not interchangeably used.

$1300 is just crazy. I have heard them going for more than that too.

Unfortunately the retailers have been just throwing ridiculous prices on it, but those jeans should be going for around $700 max.

The hank-dyed jeans come from the Japanese Kuroki mill in Okayama. Since it isn't dyed mechanically, but rather done by hand and dipped around 30 times, the denim has a totally unique character with irregularities through the dipping and oxidization process. Since it is all hand done and so labor intensive they are only available in small quantities.

Yea, you can buy it now straight from evisu.com for $497... Just got my self a pair, worth EVERY penny, go for it!

1300 sounds a little too "hype-beast" for me. But in consolation, the denim looks very nice....the only thing i would have to question is the fit.....does anyone have pics of them on? I'd like to see the fit....typically evisu doesn't have the greatest fits other than the pumas that i've seen

Guys i went back to the evisu shop and tested the jeans. Man, the hand-dyed jeans is so rigid and the material is out of the world. Not to mention the quality. ut yes, 1300 USD is too step. i wear size 30, but i tried on the size 32, it fits just nice. I am uploading pictures now. Enjoy