BTT

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sizing is on Page 4.

Chalk me up for 10 years, size -01

Are you sure he didn't mean you need 15 people to get ten years? or just a total of 15 ordering?

Thanks a bunch Mr. Penguin^^^

I am definitely down for a 10-year, size 4.

Forgive me, but which of the columns on the size chart is for inseam length? I'm a bit confused...

Let's do this!

PM BTT. As far as western shirts are concerned, they may be added to the order for however many people want them. Here's D/Js words:

It is possible to add 1 or 2 westernshirts.

But there is some possibility of SOLDOUT ,

because I will start to reserve orders of westernshirt early in April in JAPAN.

The price and size have'nt been desided yet.

The information will be upload soon.

There's pictures of all the jeans mentioned in this thread on the second page. I believe the ten years have a bootcut/flare/whatever you call it, where as the Route 430's are entirely straight leg. According to what someone posted, the 10 years are raw and selvage, but I think they'd be half selvage since there is a flare. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

edit.

Ah, quid beat me to it.

There's pictures of all the jeans mentioned in this thread on the second page. I believe the ten years have a bootcut/flare/whatever you call it, where as the Route 430's are entirely straight leg. According to what someone posted, the 10 years are raw and selvage, but I think they'd be half selvage since there is a flare. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

edit.

Ah, quid beat me to it.

i dont know about the selvage on the 10year specifically, but i think all his stuff is raw selvage

hmm i really like the 10yrs but i prefer straight leg. The route 430's back pockets just don't do it for me. Why can't it be the other way around, 10yrs with straight leg and 430 bootcut :P. Oh well, guess ill just stick with the 501.