DenimJunkie

BTT

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not think of their own company name instead of copying mine? If you look for denim junkies on google although the vast majority of entries are for my company, Denim Junkie is on the first page along with denimjunkies.nl which now seems to have gone offline. How can anyone see a company name and think: that's a good name I'll use it?

Why not think of their own company name instead of copying mine? If you look for denim junkies on google although the vast majority of entries are for my company, Denim Junkie is on the first page along with denimjunkies.nl which now seems to have gone offline. How can anyone see a company name and think: that's a good name I'll use it?

Ok... I'm sorry but I doubt anyone here can help you.

I first saw this domain name about 5 years ago and saw it as a purely a Japanese site but having a thread on here makes them international!

I don't make anything, the quality of the vintage denim I sell cannot be replicated today.

Icann deal with domain disputes worldwide.

After looking at your website, it seems like you dont sell much of anything.

so really this is all just an unfortunate coincidence that really doesn't affect you. the probability of someone accidentally stumbling upon the japanese denim junkie and then purchasing from him is really pretty small.

i like the music on your blog though

Maybe, but hardly a coincidence, the first thing anyone does when registering a domain name is search for similar names. My site was being favourably reviewed on Japanese sites at the time they launched their site. I've got nothing against their product - ok as far as repros/copies go.

Glad you like the tunes :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

DJ501XX Heavy, worn off and on for about a year and a half, received first warm wash with dr bronners. they were pretty tight before the wash, but now they are unwearable for me. Shame really, they look like they're just getting broken in too. IMG_0064.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0063.jpgIMG_0061.jpg If anyone is interested in these they're a size 2 which is a size 30.

Also, if anyone missed the last run of DJ 501XX 14oz , I've got a pair size 1 for sale, it equals out to be a size 30 i believe. they've gone through a hot soak and tried on a few times after. but no real wear. They don't fit me anymore, msg me if interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...