Kicking Mule Workshop Stretching?

Mente

We just got in some Kicking Mule Workshop but don't know how they'll stretch with wear. Anyone worn in a pair? I know Nudie stretches a size or two after some wear. Do we need to size down for KMW as well? Will the Japanese denim stretch different compared to the Chinese? Thanks.

mods will change it.

and who is "we" ? are you a store that got them in.... and what Chinese denim are you talking about?

Rule of thumb, all denim will stretch, regardless of country of origin. Compare size charts and measurements to know if any given company employs vanity sizing. If not, then buy one size down.

We just got in some Kicking Mule Workshop but don't know how they'll stretch with wear. Anyone worn in a pair? I know Nudie stretches a size or two after some wear. Do we need to size down for KMW as well? Will the Japanese denim stretch different compared to the Chinese? Thanks.

the old kmw's were made in china, of japanese denim. so, the stretching will probably be the same. maybe.

My size 33 now measure 34 in the waist, these are the old chinese made ones though.

hey pg2g, how do u like them? i like the chinese ones. i think i like the fit the best. the denim is different, in a good way. mine stretched about an inch also. i'm not wearing them as much as i should though. skulls are getting in the way.

I have gone back to them recently, because they are my jeans that fit the best. I don't really think too much of the denim (my other main pair is the PBJ AI-001), so I put them off for a while. I'm pretty excited to try out the new Japanese ones though. I'm done with rakuten :P No try, no buy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

you're from revolve?? i saw the other head person from revolve, i think her name is like megan or something. she went to my friend's funeral that unfortunately passed away from a car crash a month ago :[

but yea need to retake those pics again! especially someone who can pull off this kind of look on the rockers *hint hint* hahaha

CIMG0326.jpg

CIMG0327.jpg

and these are the KMW ROCKERS 28x34