the royal magazine: interviews w/ l-r-g, upper playground, MTTM, evil monito, etc....

Amazing. Prolly the first online magazine I might actually read....

Edit: hoho, oh boy did i fall for that. This little sucka is cleverly produced by The KDU and Karmaloop.com. That explains all the clever ads with URLs to Karmaloop.com and the feature on SVSV...

Edited by djrajio on May 13, 2005 at 01:35 AM

• 1 month later...

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa -

first off - the royal magazine IS 100% part of the KDU. now lets get something absolutely clear - karmaloop has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with with the KDU, the royal magazine, SVSV, or anyone or anything associated with these brands. they came in for a one time deal to help produce issue 5.

they are corny corny bastards and have a solid, well earned reputation for lying to and exploiting artists, designers and brands. the KDU and the royal are only interested in promoting design and streetculture, not corny motherf*ckers.

so pause on jumping to conclusions.

long live the KDU.

Yea in other words: they're way too cool..for karmaloop and their models in jeans and flip-flops...

the first interveiw is the only interveiw that counts...

the following ones are just bullshit "oh ive done a ton of interveiws, im cool"

well right now im doing this with that and yea..yea...yea...its gonna be hot...

yea...yea...can i do shout outs now??

FER SHINKS.

HAHAHA

If you only knew....

"evisu shorts???" nah i cant take credit for that COOL idea...

"YOU DO YOU" <haha the coolest thing to say!!!

HAHAHAH HOW BOUT I DO YOU??

FER SHINKS.

HAHAHA

ok...i be you and you try hard to be like me...

GO write about the "cool" things others do cause it makes you feel important and look "cool" too.

Oh i know its your thing... you just gobble it up..

PRESS PASS....COMING THROUGH.....!!!!! IM WITH THE COOL ZINE....MOVE IT BUDDY.....IM IMPORTANT

the only thing im a customer of is your moms dinner she makes me after i rock her socks off!

Be quiet son thats no way to talk to your father...

FER SHINKS.

im just trying to be the best father a kid could have...

tuff love... its okay son...real men cry...its okay....you'l see one day.

Now go tell your mom to fix me my dinner..

whats with the name butter scotch stallion??

Actually, i dont wanna know....THATS JUST SICK..

you should change your name to HOT CARL!

FER SHINKS.

Yo I was going through and saw this on the KDU....

What a joke, what is the KDU, who is in it? All is is Dave Genseler and his ego..

brand strategist what is that? Casue he carried Damon Dash's lugage he has something? sounds like a con artist,

has anyone ever seen anything they have done? SVSV anyone ever actually see that in any stores? Everyone in Brooklyn who knows Dave says he is an angry ego maniac, no crediblity who is just out to pump him self and dis everyone else, no game....he tried to pitch our magazine on his BS, corn ball