nomad and goodfoot

Jackyc

right next door to eachother... neither really have signs though... theres a nike sign outfront right now... always changes... they're on a one way street as well... parking across the road from goodfoot is what i always use. 10 bucks for the day but you gotta give the guy yur keys... then you can also get to queen st. by foot takes like half a minute... you'll see the crowds

They wont usually be till too late. Was in there yesterday, really like the spot, nice open concept, loved the Y-3s although im hoping to see a few more styles from this seasons collection there. Visvims were dope too

M. U. F. C.

Quote:

different locations.

--- Original message by frogeyes on May 10, 2005 08:00 PM

but then check the website..both of them say that they r on 431 Richmond Street West

is this an error?

or could i get some more details on their location

Quote:

They wont usually be till too late. Was in there yesterday, really like the spot, nice open concept, loved the Y-3s although im hoping to see a few more styles from this seasons collection there. Visvims were dope too

--- Original message by I J F on May 10, 2005 09:33 PM

nice nice

i love y-3

were they at goodfoot or nomad

Quote:
Quote:

different locations.

--- Original message by frogeyes on May 10, 2005 08:00 PM

but then check the website..both of them say that they r on 431 Richmond Street West

is this an error?

or could i get some more details on their location

--- Original message by Jackyc on May 10, 2005 09:58 PM

help please?

Quote:

call them. their info is on superfuture.com 's toronto listings.

--- Original message by sr20det on May 11, 2005 09:36 AM

yup

i know..im just confused cause even on the superfutres site, their address is the same

431 richmond street west, but however they are not beside each other?

Quote:

Dude, stick to PAC mall. Why don't u just go and findout? Who cares if they state the same address. Have you ever heard of unit numbers???

--- Original message by aDj on May 11, 2005 10:11 AM

o...they r in a mall?

i never knew that..

i thought they r more like stores on the street

like aDj said, we can't do everything for you. You're a noob but you're asking way too many questions and opening too many threads. Lots of info can be found on past threads, just search for them.

aDj meant for you to stick to Pacific Mall because you're requesting so much and not finding out anything on your own. If you need help, why not call the store.

Quote:
Quote:

Dude, stick to PAC mall. Why don't u just go and findout? Who cares if they state the same address. Have you ever heard of unit numbers???

--- Original message by aDj on May 11, 2005 10:11 AM

o...they r in a mall?

i never knew that..

i thought they r more like stores on the street

--- Original message by Jackyc on May 11, 2005 10:18 AM

lol

this guy never ceases to amaze me

your head must be really really simple indeed

lol

its both good and bad I guess....

-don't hate, appreciate-

yo kids

we did a review of Nomad last week, check it out.

Goodfoot review coming soon...we'll be posting pics from the Mike Giant show as well,

watch for that one..

<a href="http://www.dopefiend.ca/site/shops.php" target="_blank">http://www.dopefiend.ca/site/shops.php'>http://www.dopefiend.ca/site/shops.php"] <a href="http://www.dopefiend.ca/site/shops.php" target="_blank">http://www.dopefiend.ca/site/shops.php</a>

Dopefiend. Your Style Joint.

www.dopefiend.ca

i'm glad to see the fam getting some respect...even though matt has done much of the groundwork, jesar and more recently, zeb have made sure the shops maintain the original vision...considering how little adversting they've done since gdft started out, they most def have seen their hard work pay off...for years, when people thought of our culture, they thought of 024 in vancouver, now gdft/nomad represents...

who's who in the goodfoot/nomad world? ... what are the following guys names...

the asian guy...

the muslum looking brown guy with the shaved head n Common style beard

the teenage looking guy

n then the polish looking guy with the big head? i saw him in the back of nomad while muslum guy was sitting at the desk.