Sleeping in YOUR DENIM

tk1o48

Researched using the search button but the results were minimal to none. ANYWAYS, I am aware of the pros to sleeping in your raw denim. Of course more wear and possibly intersting lines of creases and fading will occur. But what are the cons? besides the uncomfortablness, cause im pretty sure many are willing to sacrifice a good nights sleep in order to invest more wear into their jeans. Contribute your thoughts! :)

It has been discussed to death but usually in passing and maybe tough to search. But, you will not get much more wear, similar to not getting wear while sitting on the couch, no real abrasion. Further, I would not want to filth up my bed, or make my sheets blue.

The process to me is more about natural wear, kind of like, I think it is Miznation who eplained it well, the true meaning of Wabi Sabi.

oh come on man .. stop it i sleep with my jeans on sometimes i wet it first though thats what i did on my skulls and sammies.. theres no problem doing that imo.. who cares if your a weirdo.. its in your own room your own bed so what if your a weirdo!? hehehehe go for it man but make sure damp it first the parts you want to fit well... at least i wear a size 33 not a size 38 ( obesse waist line )

how is the shit unnatural though.

do whatever the fuck you want. i sleep in my shit sometimes. out of convenience. i don't really give a fuck about "realistic fade this and that." if i really cared then i'd just fucking buy the hardwash shit or whatever.

how is the shit unnatural though.

do whatever the fuck you want. i sleep in my shit sometimes. out of convenience. i don't really give a fuck about "realistic fade this and that." if i really cared then i'd just fucking buy the hardwash shit or whatever.

hes got a point..hehehehe whats /who's khopian?

yeah i sleep in my denim but only if im working graveyard shift at one of my jobs. the reason i sleep in it is mainly convenience. i get off my shift at 6:00AM and have to be at my other job at 7:00AM. It takes 45 to 50 minutes drive in traffic to get to the second job so i wake up at 6:00 when i hear the knock on the door during shift change get up open the door change my shirt and just go. I take my shower at my graveyard shift job before i go to bed.

I've been getting some interesting fades but not anything much diferent than if i didnt sleep in them. When i'm sleeping at home or at the girls pad, its no denim.

After a couple weeks you get use to it. Also no need for a blanket with jeans on.

I think its silly to sleep in your jeans if your goal is to maximize wear. They will barely wear at all while you're sleeping, yet you'll still be sweating and getting them dirty. The only thing sleeping in them is going to do is force you to wash them sooner than you would have otherwise.

So yeah, sleeping in denim for the purpose of wearing them out sooner is stupid.