FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

I will. But judging from the amount of requests I'm getting, I'm going to have to start charging a bit more (like $10 a pair), just because I'm going to have to take multiple trips to more than one shop, and possibly take cab fairs. A lot of guys want these jeans!

where are you located anyway? I just called saks in SF & they have 19s but no black i think.

Hi,

I have a question about Dior Homme raw jeans. Does it look well on short guys like if you are about 170cm tall? I know that Dior makes stuff that go well on tall skinny dudes. I never got the chance to try on a pair.

I suppose you can always get them hemmed to get the desired look.

where are you located anyway? I just called saks in SF & they have 19s but no black i think.

New York City, meaning that I have four different shops to go to for Diors.

Can you also get the washed Jeans?

At my local place, raw Diors are 200 Euros ($260) while washed ones are 330 Euros ($430). I really want the Crushed Edge jeans but 430 bucks is too much, especially considering that SE x Imperial is dropping soon.

That is the normal price for Dior washed jeans, actually even a bit cheaper than usual.

Raws are always way cheaper, while washed range from $400 to $600.

u ended up not answering my question about the MIJ diors being selvedge or not although you quoted me on one of your replies
there is a selvage model, but its about $100 more expensive and only available in the 21cm, I believe. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that last point..

(luckily, whether a pair of jeans is selvage or not doesn't really matter at all! :))

u ended up not answering my question about the MIJ diors being selvedge or not although you quoted me on one of your replies

As Ott said, there was a selvedge model last season that was $105 more, and was a bit lighter than color. That was the only real difference.

Diors are not selvedge, but that doesn't mean they're not good jeans (not to mention the fact that the 19cm models CAN'T be selvedge because of the nature of the cut).

Could you please post measurements of the 30? (hem) and waist plus hem for the 31 if you got those.. Thanks

I'll do that when I get home. I don't have 31's on hand, but I have the 30's. The hem should be about 18cm IIRC. And the waist is 16" flat.

Just to let everyone know, starting Friday, I'm going to have to ask for a small fee (3%, $10, something like that. Nothing large) for doing this. You guys want a lot more jeans than I can handle in a single trip, or two trips even! So I need to make mutliple trips to now multiple stores (I nearly wiped out one of the stockists this weekend!), so transportation is going to be a bit more than I thought, hence the need for a small fee.

I'll do that when I get home. I don't have 31's on hand, but I have the 30's. The hem should be about 18cm IIRC. And the waist is 16" flat.

Just to let everyone know, starting Friday, I'm going to have to ask for a small fee (3%, $10, something like that. Nothing large) for doing this. You guys want a lot more jeans than I can handle in a single trip, or two trips even! So I need to make mutliple trips to now multiple stores (I nearly wiped out one of the stockists this weekend!), so transportation is going to be a bit more than I thought, hence the need for a small fee.

Aargh!! this is torture! I think I'm gonna go for it. Can you get me black raw 19s in size 30? PM me. TY!

Aargh!! this is torture! I think I'm gonna go for it. Can you get me black raw 19s in size 30? PM me. TY!

Black Raw 19s are sold out in size 30, more will be coming in next week :(

I think ive read that they are little bigger in sizes, ive got 44.5 i normal shoes, 44 in converse soo I think 44 is good. They only got the red and grey at the Dior stores here in Sweden but the full white rocks soo much :)

I can get them in a 44, but they'd have to ship it from another DH store.

Price on those sneakers? Are they SS07?

My cost is $342, plus shipping and whatever.

Will do, should be early next week. Although I do have one pair that several people have claimed dibs on, I'm currently working through the line to see who's actually taking them.

Quick reminder, I currently have Indigo 28 and 29 19cm's on hand, if anyone wants them, they can ship immediately upon payment.