Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way late...but this shit was too much....:

"HEY DICK U WANT TO WAIT AROUND FOR HYPEBEAST .MIKE TYSONXSUPREME (DONE) ALIFE(DONE) OLD JEEZY SO AHEAD O THE CURVE U CANT EVEN IMAGINE ...BOTTOM LINE IS NO 1 IN NEW YORK , CALIFORNIA AND THE REST. IS SAFE. I KNOW YOUR IDEAS THE GUY WHO THOUGHT OF IT TOLD ME. AND YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE IM THE ALL SEEING EYE. KINDA LIKE GOD BUT WITH MORE MONEY. U GOT A LINE ILL HAVE UR IDEA AND THATS IT. THE FUNNY THING IS I'M OUT THERE WITH ALL THESE NIGGAS. NO1 KNOW WHO OLD JEEZY IS. WHO IS OLD JEEZY ? THEY KNOW WHEN I COME DOWN THE STREET RAPING YOUR SLANT SISTER. AND SPITTING ON YOUR GOOK HYPEMAN. GET DOWN PUT YOUR NIGGA GLASSES ON AND REALIZE THAT U PUT AN IRAK STICKER ON MY BACK AND ILL PUT A FAT LIP ON UR NIGGA FACE ....HOE"

-OLD JEEZY

So if i want a black backpack, is it an item that sells out right away, or will i be fine walking in a few days later? And expected damage to my wallet?

Backpacks usually last a while. if you get there only few days later I don't think you should worry. retail should be around 138 or so.

man, I like this season's line up a lot.

I'll be taking a big hit in my pocket for sure....

yeah i wouldnt worry too much about the backpacks, the last set were around at least until last week when i was there, like its been mentioned before, alot of things tend to be re-stocked throughout the season..

if that pack is 138 i think id consider it, its their first backpack ive liked in a while..

I'd say that this might be one of the best Supreme seasons ever. So many fresh items. The checkered new eras, the two tone camp hats, the team jacket, the backpacks, the diamond flannel shits, the harrington jacket, and even the basketball are on point. If I had the cash I could see myself purchasing almost everything except for the illegal business and college hoodies.

I'd say that this might be one of the best Supreme seasons ever. So many fresh items. The checkered new eras, the two tone camp hats, the team jacket, the backpacks, the diamond flannel shits, the harrington jacket, and even the basketball are on point. If I had the cash I could see myself purchasing almost everything except for the illegal business and college hoodies.

i think a few pages back you were saying they look like FUBU...

Never go on a drop date unless you're trying to re-sell some shit.

Thats usually when people get the 'shit service'.. i dont blame them either, those kids get fucking annoying.

go a few days later.. they will usually have what you want still, and it never hurts to ask.

Wow, some of those hoodies are extremely disappointing. It looks like Supreme might have hired some designers who used to work for Fubu.

sorry..this is just too good.

quoted for lol

i think a few pages back you were saying they look like FUBU...

Yes. I said that the college hoodies look like FUBU and I stand by that in the post that you just quoted.

EDIT: PS. I would have neg repped you, but it says that I have to spread more rep around first.