Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that collab tees and tees that feature a design other than something that supreme just made up (like PE shirts, Tyson, etc) are more, maybe b/c of licensing fees? b/c the regular tees aren't higher than normal.

i have a feeling that box tees next season will be 32-36. prices are gradually rising. it's just the inevitable.

Shorts were indeed $238 pre-tax, Tees were $40. I didn't even bother looking at prices for the other stuff. There were also plenty of the "Enemy" tees, $40 also. What is up with the higher prices on the T-shirts lately, it damn sure isn't because the quality is better.

240 for the shorts? fuck that that was the only thing really worth getting.

i woke up late and got there at 11:10 20 mins before store was to opened. at least 30 heads was already there. i was like the 8th last person in line. Anyway coped the white red tees. wasn't feeling the too black tee even though i'm black. I also coped a public enemy tee grey, to my surprise they had put out more.

Anyway i might sell the red supreme tee cuz my brother doesn't want it anymore. if anyone interested PM me

sellsupreme001.jpg

i woke up late and got there at 11:10 20 mins before store was to opened. at least 30 heads was already there. i was like the 8th last person in line. Anyway coped the white red tees. wasn't feeling the too black tee even though i'm black. I also coped a public enemy tee grey, to my surprise they had put out more.

Anyway i might sell the red supreme tee cuz my brother doesn't want it anymore. if anyone interested PM me

how much are u gonna sell it for?

does anyone know if they still have the w)Taps shorts on shelf in the NYC shop?

also do the shorts come in size 34 or 36?

thanks alot!!

They were still there yesterday PM. I don't think these are going to sell out immediately with that price.

Milspex, I'm really curious, since you have experience owning these things, what is the difference between a pair of Wtaps BDU shorts and a pair of Propper BDU's that cost more than 10 times less? I'm sure there's some difference, but that price just seems crazy for like cotton/poly shorts.

I'm hearing from my buddies who have the wtaps x supreme tees the quality is crap level low. almost see thru and fit one size smaller than the usual supreme tees...
This isn't anything new for 07 I don't believe, all of the tees i've got from this year run small and are thin.

This isn't anything new for 07 I don't believe, all of the tees i've got from this year run small and are thin.

I know what you're saying. but no, he has the spring season tees as well, it's even worse than that. he says and I qoute "ed hardy style"...

so I guess I'll be passing on these tees now.

I know what you're saying. but no, he has the spring season tees as well, it's even worse than that. he says and I qoute "ed hardy style"...

so I guess I'll be passing on these tees now.

yeah, they definitely feel different