Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

looks better than the woodland neighborhood M65 that came out a while ago some ppl went crazy for.

love the arabic-esc "supreme" script down the arms on the M65. The material on the whole set looks good. washed out but not too washed out woodland, some nice details..

wanna know if the M65 has a backprint tho..

japan only?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed it was a Japan exclusive.

Blackflag

Tel:03-5778-1999

Supreme DAIKANYAMA

Tel:03-5456-0085

(Then again I don't have Japanese text on my home computer for some reason.)

MIl, surely you will make the trip down for this? Dates?

Prices look reasonable enough.

i know these pictures are very low quality, but do these tees look legit? thanks

000_0416.jpg

000_0413.jpg

The first one looks like a fake. So the second one is fake too probably. If they are your's can you post the back of the tag or ask the seller to post the back of the tag

For me at least, it's really hard to tell without seeing the tags. Supreme is really easy to fake, and the fakers know not to show the tags. If at all possible I say fuck ebay.

The first one looks like a fake. So the second one is fake too probably. If they are your's can you post the back of the tag or ask the seller to post the back of the tag

For me at least, it's really hard to tell without seeing the tags. Supreme is really easy to fake, and the fakers know not to show the tags. If at all possible I say fuck ebay.

I recall the font on the second shirt being alot larger on the real shirt.....the first one just looks "off".......I'd say they're both fake.

I assumed it was a Japan exclusive.

Blackflag

Tel:03-5778-1999

Supreme DAIKANYAMA

Tel:03-5456-0085

(Then again I don't have Japanese text on my home computer for some reason.)

MIl, surely you will make the trip down for this? Dates?

Prices look reasonable enough.

Nbhd x Supreme dropped in the US also so I guess its the same deal?

Not making it down this time, got work and gotta save to probably move out to tokyo later in the year. Might pick up some of this shit resell in 6 months time. : (

yep, prices are standard double taps prices for those items.

I like the w)taps x supreme

http://www.highsnobiety.com/home/the_daily_news/archive/2007/april/11/wtaps_x_supreme_supply/browse/1/index.htm?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=27&cHash=48b0f7075d

styles. The M-65 is really nice. Of course its nothing really new, but looks solid. Should be exciting to see what more comes from the collab, as they mentioned that this stuff was produced by w)taps and another part of the collection is produced by Surpeme!

I've got a friend in Osaka who I might send to pick me up some stuff, depends on dates and prices if there is a US drop.

Says there is going to be another group of products, that supreme produced ( w)taps produced the first group) previewed soon.

seriously. i was planning on stopping by tomorrow just b/c i'll be in the neighborhood and i didn't think there'd actually be a line all day for 90s oakleys... but i'm def not waiting on line in the rain to get into the store. maybe it'll die down in the late afternoon?

i went around 6 last night in NYC and grabbed the turquoise chukkas and a checkered fitted. they were out of a lot of sizes in the vans. they still had all of the frogskins and some dude ahead of me asked if they had been selling well and the guy said not really.

i'm going downtown tomorrow, so if you want pickups, PM me and i will see what i can do.