Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone willing to hook me up with the diamond flannel shirt in white/black medium and ~2 medium tees? I live in Canada and the one place that stocks Supreme sells it for rape, 80 bucks for a tee...

please PM me if u are able to do so at a reasonable price!

is anyone willing to hook me up with the diamond flannel shirt in white/black medium and ~2 medium tees? I live in Canada and the one place that stocks Supreme sells it for rape, 80 bucks for a tee...

please PM me if u are able to do so at a reasonable price!

If you're referring to Nomad - while I once thought the same thing, I found out that Supreme sells their stuff for wholesale at near retail prices. Add on shipping and customs, etc and that's why their stuff goes for so much more in Canada.

from past seasons before, the line-up at LA isn't that bad on opening. waited about 45 mins in line at around 1pm, got the stuff i wanted (box logo included), and i was out. the line at nyc seems worse, from the pictures i've seen on the internet.

if anything, i think supreme has a pretty good grasp of how fast products will move. most of the stuff with supreme plastered over it was there a good 4-5 days.

HAHA. I was just joking around. It relieves me though that items will probably still be on shelves on Saturday.

anyone want to hook some stuff up for me (some profit in it for you)

need a black backpack, a white mike tyson tee and a White/Red Box Tee (both XL). Tell me the price you're willing to sell them for and we can do business. I'm thinking $350- 375 shipped to the UK for all three

it should release at Hideout but i'm going to, more than likely be busy in mornings- afternoons for the next week or so.