german trainer clones

Guest jmatsu

They look a bit like the Adidas Sleek Originals line. I'm not fond of this design, I prefer the shape of the Dior ones.

Yet, they seem to be worth the price, and the leather looks nice (in the Yoox pictures I've seen)

i don't really see any similarities to that of the adidas orignal line. even the bw trainers that adidas released don't really resemble the fq rs. do you mean a certain silouette?

the dior ones don't seems that differnt except for some stiching and suede placements on the shoes, but yeah the diors are nice.

I was talking about the Originals Sleek line. A women's line. The overall shape of the shoes (higher heels w/ low and pointy toes) reminded me these ones

adidassleek2.jpg

The Dior ones look slightly chunkier, more like the original army trainers, just like the Margiela repro.

I was talking about the Originals Sleek line. A women's line. The overall shape of the shoes (higher heels w/ low and pointy toes) reminded me these ones

adidassleek2.jpg

The Dior look slightly chunkier, more like the original army trainers, just like the Margiela repro.

mmm is more sleek than dh. anyway i am not really familiar with this adidas line, but i ordered the fq rs. will let you know how they are when i get them...

• 5 months later...
83712602fp6.jpg

like 45 dollars on the site

aldo

i had some banana republic trainers from NY that were similar to this but wasnt perforated and had a really slim sole. havent been able to find a pic of the show or the shoe for about 2 years :(