watch them fight to the death

and place bets on the winner of the wii boxing match that ensues

even more fun wii games!:

bring wii to pingpong table

securly attatch remotes to hands/raquets

play both wii tennis

and ping pong at the same time

bet on both games

and for extra fun try the pcp trick in this one as well.

I love it but besides from Zelda and Wii Sports there's practically nothing else decent to play, well maybe Wario Ware but thats half assed compared to the old ones.

have you played the new Dragonball Z game?

I've hated every other DBZ for any other platform, but SHIT this game does NOT get old.

How far are you?

I'm stuck in the Sky City or whatnot icon8.gif

still not very far actually, almost done with the zora underwater temple, the one where you get the grapple hook or whatever its called. i get sidetracked for days from it sorting and fixing mp3s on my computer hahaha

so far im enjoying wii play & try to always beat all my high scores. i got super monkey ball & stopped playing that after a week. maybe ill get warioware next....

It's all about the tank game on Wii Play. WarioWare is fun as long as you have friends to play it with. It gets boring once you unlock all of the minigames, etc. otherwise. You might want to wait for Mario Party which comes out in March.

Or even better have a 360 + Wii combo :D

This is the ideal combo. And I have to say that Wii definitely shouldn't be put in the same category as 360 and PS3. It's not exactly a competitor -- many people who bought PS3 or 360 also got a Wii, completely different experience and it's definitely not next-gen.

i feel the wii is in some sense overrated...

i have access to all 3 next gen console. (roomate has wii i have 360 and ps3.) i got to play the wii when it first came out. intially i was impressed but am i the only one who feels it gets old really quick? wii sports was the first game i played extensively (and some zelda) but it just seemed to get old after awhile. like i could only play so many games of tennis before i didnt want to play it anymore.

its probably because the controls are still fairly new. has anyone played "Wario Ware: Smooth moves? i feel like the game sux. Raging rabids is fun though.