startmeup tell all

startmeup

and living with parents is the shit, enjoy it as long as you can - home cooked meals, laundry taken care of....why did you have to kick me out pops? why?

hell yeah man, i'm milking this situation for as long as I can. I gives a fuck what other people think/say about me, shit it's not like I'm a non-functional being...i'm makin moves! Only difference is i'm still living with my fam and don't have to worry about expenses i'd be paying for if i was completely independent. Overall it's saving costs for the whole family, as if i moved out there'd be two sets of bills to pay, so killin two birds with one stone gets the thumbs up.

In Hong Kong this isn't frowned upon as it may be in the States, shit that model Kathy Chow and actress Niki Chow (sisters) still live w/ their parents...

hell yeah man, i'm milking this situation for as long as I can. I gives a fuck what other people think/say about me, shit it's not like I'm a non-functional being...i'm makin moves! Only difference is i'm still living with my fam and don't have to worry about expenses i'd be paying for if i was completely independent. Overall it's saving costs for the whole family, as if i moved out there'd be two sets of bills to pay, so killin two birds with one stone gets the thumbs up.

In Hong Kong this isn't frowned upon as it may be in the States, shit that model Kathy Chow and actress Niki Chow (sisters) still live w/ their parents...

you're pretty much expected to live with them until you get married.. and then when they retire they're goona move in with you.. haha

i hear you start me up

while im not rich or anything

im certainly not poor, and i do have many things provided for me

here in the burbs

and lets be thankful that we found the haven of knowledge that is sufu at a young age

so that we may learn what we can from those currently living it in the real world

and not look down upon us younger fellows, just let us do the learning, we arent

here to impress anyone, just keep it real and observe.

amen.

Being rich isn't a burden. If you feel all angsty because of it, get over yourself. Granted, it sounds like you're trying to do that in your own way. Being honest with yourself and the people whose respect you desire is a good first step. So um, keep it up?