Carl vs. jmatsu all out BRAWL XXX

poly800rock

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck it. fuck diplomacy.

it's just that often times carl doesn't really think before he comments or is just insane.

i also personally do not like his clothes.

to me he is probably the worst dressed moderator who has the worst knowlege of fashion/clothing on sufu.

and yes,i come off as a dick in many a thread. i don't care.

fuck it. fuck diplomacy.

it's just that often times carl doesn't really think before he comments or is just insane.

to me he is probably the worst dressed moderator who has the worst knowlege of fashion/clothing on sufu.

LETS GO!!!

PS I always confuse Carl with Minya so I dont even know who im rooting for. GO!

fuck it. fuck diplomacy.

jmatsu = more annoying than hemmrhoids for a bottom.

jmatsu all the way. (disclaimer: i mean this as a general statement, i'm remaining neutral on the issue presented in this thread to avoid promoting further conflict among the Sufu population.)

I propose a Fade to Black/jmatsu ballot for the superfashion election in 2007. I will destroy Servo2000 like 50 did Cam'ron!!!

jmatsu all the way. (disclaimer: i mean this as a general statement, i'm remaining neutral on the issue presented in this thread to avoid promoting further conflict among the Sufu population.)

I propose a Fade to Black/jmatsu ballot for the superfashion election in 2007. I will destroy Servo2000 like 50 did Cam'ron!!!

And to think I was going to ask you to be my running partner, you backstabbing son of a bitch.

Yawn.

Another one?

I should pull out some Kobe shit ("who is jmatsu, who is this dude, are we friends, do I know him?) but ill refrain. Seriously, this all started because of some dumbass comment i made about skinny jeans when i was stoned?

And i know the least about fashion/clothing/modding/dressing myself in the morning? Who the fuck cares? I get to wake up each day with the satisfaction that not only is my life is better then yours but I make a difference in my community and I am a good fucking person. Not some little bitch on the internet with a personal vendetta.