Video Of The Week: What Goes Around Comes Around / I Love U

doinitrealbig

In celebration of Valentine’s Day, were double dipping and posting two love themed videos. For you heartbroken asses, here’s the epic 9 minute Thriller-esque video off of Justin Timberlake’s Sophomore LP FutureSex / LoveSounds. The video features Scarlett Johanssen, the girl he left that wrinkled old crumpcake Cameron Diaz for. Good job Justin. Keeping up with his theme of writing a verbal “F*ck You†to a girl on every album he has released, this song tells all those P.F. Double B’s (pretty faced broke beezys) who leave you for someone else only to pull a switcheroo, but by that time its too late to go ahead and get lost. I thought I told you…

Now to lift those spirits comes a preview of the upcoming video from Tila Tequila (government name Tila Nguyen) entitled “I Love Youâ€. The song is produced by Lil’ John and features a half-naked Tila bouncing around and screaming the entire time. What’s this song about? I don’t know, I wasn’t really listening, but you gotta love those fiery VC’s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

See Videos at DOINITREALBIG.com