Kim Jones Umbro and Double Identity. Take a peak!!

surri

Also, for those of you that are interested in getting information on how to open a store in Singapore, feel free to look through my blog. I am using it to document the entire process of opening a store. I have some fuck-ups and some highlights to share which always makes for a good resource. Feel free to ask me any questions anytime.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah it's inhabit I think but they do women's right?

This answer may be overdue but no. They do have menswear and jeans. Predominantly jeans. Its at the right side of the shop near the front. Probably 25% of the shop. Strangely enough though, they keep the mens jeans at the display window, giving passerbys the impression they sell mens or mostly mens wear.

I'm also curious to know how shops around in Singapore price their goods. I wonder if they use a 2x markup or if they dare to go any lower. I am considering all of these things mainly because I don't want to charge rape prices when I open the store.

I'm also curious to know how shops around in Singapore price their goods. I wonder if they use a 2x markup or if they dare to go any lower. I am considering all of these things mainly because I don't want to charge rape prices when I open the store.

Well, you can always charge a break even price.:)

But a gauge would be the RRP in other countries, less those countries that charge exhorbitant taxes.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again you all. I have indeed been going through a tough time and everything has been pissing me off but it's all worth it in the long run I guess. I will keep updating the blog so you all can keep up to date with whats going on.

I will update the blog again today and you can all take a look and see what's going on.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

We are working with the good people at:

Obedient Sons

Built By Wendy

Surface to Air

Rag and Bone

Julian Red

Call of the Wild

Umbro by Kim Jones

PAM

Cutler and Gross

Colab Eyewear - PAM, Eboy, Geoff Mcfetridge

More good stuff coming. See you all soon.