grammy fasion thread

bruised

what do you guys think of what you saw?

nice cut on JT's suit. gucci sneakers? what kind of jacket and denim was john mayer wearing? looked like some kind of repro denim. for a split sec i saw some sort of arcuate. acronym jacket?

best dressed man at the grammy's = john legend

Timberlake didn't rock his gear so well...he should've worn the black skinny tie he wore with the Prada wide-lapel suit with his Dior suit, and vice versa with the red stripey tie should have been worn with the grey Prada suit. I don't think that suit looked so good with those sneakers either. Actually the only full Dior suit I think looks perfect with white sneakers is the stiff cotton black suit from S/S 05 that looks like it's almost glazed. With the wool suits' cut and fabric it just looks off.

John Mayer looked good, Ludacris in his 'Runaway' performance YSL black tux was good (but i didn't like his 70's looking ysl grey 3-piece on the red carpet), Common looked really bad, and what was Kanye doin at an awards show with a hoodie...