FS: Skulls 5507 sz 32, Jap Rumor Leather Jacket, Nudie Slim jims 32/34

freshtakk

Just thought I'd throw everything into one post:

I received this from digital_denim awhile ago and it's just a bit too tight zippered up..I have not worn it..Here's his original post:

sold

Here are the skulls 5507xxs..they were about a week or two ago cold soaked and although i was going to sell them i decided to hang on to them for a little bit longer, so theyve seen very minimal wear..waist measures 34 and the inseam is around 34-35 inches..hem opening is 7.5 inches..tagged size is a 32..i think somebody made the comment last time around about how they looked creased and what not..i think its because i put them on when they werent quite dry to stretch the waist a bit..

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

These are the pics as when i first got them, theres really no wear or any tear to report..

Asking price is 150 USD shipped in Canada, add 10 for the states and pm me for international..

Nudie Slim Jim Black Black tagged size 32/34. They've only been worn around 5-6 times since I've bought them.

Pics:

dsc0546aq4.th.jpg

dsc0547zt1.th.jpg

dsc0548xy1.th.jpg

dsc0549pg5.th.jpg

dsc0551cs7.th.jpg

Measurements:

Waist: 34 inches

Asking price is 70USD shipped in canada, add 10 for the states, and pm for worldwide..

I also have some nike air max 1 premiums in the anthracite/spanish moss - brq brown color..size 9...looking for 60USD with the same shipping rates applicable..

So i thought i would just hang on to the skulls but i think i may have ordered a size too big...i soaked them last night to shrink them again but im afraid that theyll stretch out too much..so dropping the price to 120USD...probably the last price drop and then ill either wear them or give them to my brother