• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Airjamie

W-leqffOIpw

especially for you

What a fucking pussy. I dont give a shit if he has ten black guys with him, you fucking stand up for yourself and come out swinging. The only time its acceptable to be a pussy like that is if their are weapons present. And even then there are certain times where you can still be called a pussy (I.E. a fucking hardcore kid with knucks. duck and weave man.). And anyway, chances are, if you fight back from the very beginning, you are going to get a less severe beating when you are getting jumped. If not out of respect, the psychological effect of one motherfucker standing up to a group of people gives the impression that not only is he a bad bitch, but he knows something you dont know.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=316087&postcount=22358

2 posts and red rep, second only to the guys who introduced cluthing to the world

that shit is priceless... i know you guys cant believe cluthing didnt take off either...

What a fucking pussy. I dont give a shit if he has ten black guys with him, you fucking stand up for yourself and come out swinging. The only time its acceptable to be a pussy like that is if their are weapons present. And even then there are certain times where you can still be called a pussy (I.E. a fucking hardcore kid with knucks. duck and weave man.). And anyway, chances are, if you fight back from the very beginning, you are going to get a less severe beating when you are getting jumped. If not out of respect, the psychological effect of one motherfucker standing up to a group of people gives the impression that not only is he a bad bitch, but he knows something you dont know.

also very, very well put... shit happened to me about a month ago, you just gotta rush the spot and assert dominance even if it's all a lie.

• 5 weeks later...